[THIS IS BASED ON BOOK SPOILERS!]

Arya: 5-8 minutes

Tyrion/Dany/Jorah: 8 minutes

Cersei: 5 minutes

Sansa/Theon: 12-18 minutes

Ramsay/Roose: 2-3 minutes

Sam: 3 minutes

Jon: 18-20 minutes

Basically I want there to be a powerful interaction between Sansa and Theon, causing Theon to retreat to the godswood and face his sins. Then, end the episode with their escape over the walls of Winterfell. You'd think Jon would get the finale scene, but Tyrion/Dany didn't get it last week so it's possible.

I want that escape to happen early so that we have time for some good Stannis-Theon/Brienne-Sansa/Brienne-Stannis scenes in the last 2 episodes. If there's a chance Stannis dies this season, it's now or never for a lot of this stuff.

Also, seeing as how there is footage of Stannis's camp burning in trailers, and the synopsis for episode 10 reads "Stannis marches", there's a good chance Ramsay attacks in episode 9. I'd love if this attack of Ramsay's were triggered by Theon and Sansa escaping at the end of episode 8. With regards to Sansa's corkscrew she picked up last episode, it might be used to threaten Theon, or (what I want) stab Myranda in the escape. Some nice empowerment for Sansa to avoid her being totally "Jeyne Poole"d during the escape sequence itself, and it's also another affront to Ramsay, hopefully triggering a reckless pursuit in episode 9.

What do you guys think?

You've got too much free time.

They need to finish Arya's arch in Bravos this season so I expect a Cat of the Canals intro, before she kills Meryn Trant in S9 or S10.

No they don't need to finish Arya's arc in Braavos this season, and there are no signs that they intend to. It's only just begun and there's still more she needs to do.

This week at the wall

Sam: Do you think I should go to Oldtown?

Olly: *nods*

Sam: Well that's settled then. I'm off.

I think whatever he gets it'll just be a quick lead-in to the stuff Beyond the Wall. They seem to move through geography logically for consecutive scenes a lot this season.

This week at the wall

Sam: Do you think I should go to Oldtown?

Olly: *nods*

Sam: Well that's settled then. I'm off.

Olly: Man I don't understand what Jon's doing, I don't like wildlings

Sam: Olly he's the only chance we have

*Olly pulls out a cigar, grinds his teeth, and fingers a knife around his belt*

No they don't need to finish Arya's arc in Braavos this season, and there are no signs that they intend to. It's only just begun and there's still more she needs to do.

She's interacting with one other main actor. She will encounter two glorified extras in her "Mercy" scene. They can't afford to have her in that self contained environment. You might be right, but I would bet she leaves or is about to leave Braavos at the end of the season. They're jumping through her development at a massive speed.

She's interacting with one other main actor. She will encounter two glorified extras in her "Mercy" scene. They can't afford to have her in that self contained environment. You might be right, but I would bet she leaves or is about to leave Braavos at the end of the season. They're jumping through her development at a massive speed.

I wouldn't be surprised if she chose the face that looked like her mother for her disguise as a faceless man. She could show up sooner than expected looking like Lady SH.

I was initially happy that Edd went off with Jon to Hardhome for this episode, but I just got a nervous feeling in the bottom of my stomach that no good may come from that decision.

Please, no.

I was initially happy that Edd went off with Jon to Hardhome for this episode, but I just got a nervous feeling in the bottom of my stomach that no good may come from that decision.

Please, no.

*vicious flashbacks to Pyp and Grenn*

Her story is hardly expensive, honestly... It's mostly interior shots with another regular cast member.

Even by the time we reach the Mercy chapter, there aren't any particular signs that she's about to leave Braavos. She's certainly coming back into the main story at some point relatively soon, but GRRM didn't just put her with the Faceless Men for her to only stick around for a few chapters. She has a lot more to do, and I'm sure it won't be self-contained for much longer.

I would be surprised if she left the Faceless Men after Mercy in the books. I would be even more surprised if she left them in the show by the end of season 5, considering that we've barely witnessed any kind of progress from her.

Plus there was the casting call for someone to play a leading actress, which suggests they're going to adapt the Mercy chapter in some way next season.

Her story is hardly expensive, honestly... It's mostly interior shots with another regular cast member.

Even by the time we reach the Mercy chapter, there aren't any particular signs that she's about to leave Braavos. She's certainly coming back into the main story at some point relatively soon, but GRRM didn't just put her with the Faceless Men for her to only stick around for a few chapters. She has a lot more to do, and I'm sure it won't be self-contained for much longer.

I would be surprised if she left the Faceless Men after Mercy in the books. I would be even more surprised if she left them in the show by the end of season 5, considering that we've barely witnessed any kind of progress from her.

Plus there was the casting call for someone to play a leading actress, which suggests they're going to adapt the Mercy chapter in some way next season.

I don't expect her to leave Braavos in the books for at least half of Winds if not until Dream to be honest. I just can't see them keeping her plot so off on its own for more than a season. Sam and Gilly don't appear to be headed there...

So if that were the case, do you think they do one of those cliffhangers where she realizes that it's Meryn Trant at the docks and she does the "list" thing in anticipation for next season? Or she kills him. Because her list is so much smaller in the show and Trant is right there.

I don't expect her to leave Braavos in the books for at least half of Winds if not until Dream to be honest. I just can't see them keeping her plot so off on its own for more than a season. Sam and Gilly don't appear to be headed there...

So if that were the case, do you think they do one of those cliffhangers where she realizes that it's Meryn Trant at the docks and she does the "list" thing in anticipation for next season? Or she kills him. Because her list is so much smaller in the show and Trant is right there.

She's definitely killing Trant this season - it just won't be like the Mercy chapter. The only real connection to 'Mercy' - as far as I can tell - is that she's killing someone accompanying an envoy to the Iron Bank.

Sam and Gilly don't appear to be headed there, you're right... But that doesn't necessarily mean Arya's story will be self-contained - there are a few other characters in Essos, after all. ;) But even if she does remain in Braavos alone for half or even most of the season - is that really such a huge problem? Dany's storyline was self-contained for literally over four seasons. With other storylines converging, Arya being isolated (if she is isolated, that is) won't really be a problem the show can't handle.

Archived