[BOOK/SHOW SPOILERS] A certain scene in Winterfell

Ros's statement to Shae "Watch out for her with him" in Season #3 Episode #1 was indeed prophetic. Ros herself stopped Littlefinger from kidnapping Sansa the first time by informing Varys, but Littlefinger found out and gave her to Joffrey for target practice. Littefinger then kidnapped Sansa and framed her for regicde and ironically none other than Shae testified against her in court. This has left Littlefinger free to do whatever he wants with Sansa, specifically marry her into the family who killed her family.

Roz's story to Shae about the day Sansa born was also touching. The day Sansa was born, they rang the bells all day and I think all night. Sad.

This may be a dumb question...but is the reason Sansa isn't considered a Lannister is because Tyrion didn't consummate their marriage?

apparently so. Boy, do I miss Sansa and tyrion still together right about now. You?

This may be a dumb question...but is the reason Sansa isn't considered a Lannister is because Tyrion didn't consummate their marriage?

Well Stannis in the books calls her Lady Lannister which infuriates Jon.

On the other hand in King's Landing no one would call her a Lannister in front of Cersei, because she's a king killer.

Well Stannis in the books calls her Lady Lannister which infuriates Jon.

On the other hand in King's Landing no one would call her a Lannister in front of Cersei, because she's a king killer.

Yeah, apparently any connection to the Lannister name is 0, old news.

apparently so. Boy, do I miss Sansa and tyrion still together right about now. You?

I do miss them together! At first I wasn't really a big fan of their marriage, but it's so obvious that he treats her better more than any other guy she's been hooked to. I hope they find each other in the future.

I do miss them together! At first I wasn't really a big fan of their marriage, but it's so obvious that he treats her better more than any other guy she's been hooked to. I hope they find each other in the future.

I guess it goes to show us, it could always be worse?

Tyrion was very good to her. Ramsay is the worst out of all of them. I can't believe she's getting pass around from guy to guy.

Tyrion was very good to her. Ramsay is the worst out of all of them. I can't believe she's getting pass around from guy to guy.

I think this will be the end of that. I have the strongest feeling that the revelation of her brothers, Jon as Lc and Rickon being alive are going to sustain her and that is going to be her focus. Ramsay is a speed bump, albeit a traumatic on on her life's journey. Clearly the most detestable.

Not me. Sandor Clegane is whom she's bound to meet in the future (at least in the books). He treats her the best of all too. Saves her from rape, saves her from regicide, lies for her, gives her advice, comes to take her from King's Landing, carts around her sister, trying to find her someplace to go. And that's all in the show, let alone the books.

Not me. Sandor Clegane is whom she's bound to meet in the future (at least in the books). He treats her the best of all too. Saves her from rape, saves her from regicide, lies for her, gives her advice, comes to take her from King's Landing, carts around her sister, trying to find her someplace to go. And that's all in the show, let alone the books.

you mean the hound right? yeah he was really good to her.

It may happen but I'm not sure if It will be this episode. More likely will relate to myrcella. Maybe jamie will fail when he attempts to rescue her and myrcella loses her ear. Also maybe Cersei or Margery will be captured by the high sparrow.

Hm, in the books he held a knife to Sansa's throat, threw her on the bed and threatened her to sing for him or he would kill her.

This has been left out by the show, like so many characters have been "whitewashed" to make them more digestible for the audience.

What would viewers have thought about Sandor travelling with Arya if he had assaulted Sansa the way he did in the books?! After all show Arya is well into puberty and show Sandor had to be the fatherly guy instead of twisted predator, we were supposed to see him as ambiguous and supportive of Arya instead of potentially rapey.

Yes, the Hound was good to her, books and show.

Tyrion is the MOST whitewashed from book to show. He straight up raped the Selhorys woman in the books and in the show, he holds her hand and freezes, effectively saying he can't even have consensual sex with her.

That, dear forum friends, is Bleaching the character of Tyrion. Forget a little white 'wash'.

There have been so many characters whitewashed and their scenes cleaned up from the books. Tyrion, Ceresie, even Ramsay. Sansa though, seems to be about to receive some of the treatment her younger version in the book got but not to this extent. Atleaste not yet anyway.

After last episode, I'm sure that Sansa will convince Ramsay to murder Walda. It will mix many things from the books (Sansa takes the role of Lady Stoneheart and Manderly who kill Freys, and Roose tells Reek that Ramsay would kill the sons he could have with Walda) and it's a really great idea because Sansa would play the same game with Ramsay that Margaery played with Joffrey.

I'm really looking forward to this!

Yes, the Hound was good to her, books and show.

Tyrion is the MOST whitewashed from book to show. He straight up raped the Selhorys woman in the books and in the show, he holds her hand and freezes, effectively saying he can't even have consensual sex with her.

That, dear forum friends, is Bleaching the character of Tyrion. Forget a little white 'wash'.

But see here is what you are not understanding: Tyrion likes history, literature, and other intellectual pursuits and has an appreciation for the finer things in life. While Sandor speaks coarsely, at times hits the sauce too heavily (well, so does Tyrion), isn't always particularly pleasent to be around, is big and ugly, brutal in combat, and generally spends whatever free time he has, not in any enlightening intellectual pursuits, but in gambling, drinking, or whoring (and not with the high class hookers that only a Lannister could afford).

It just feels like Sandor ought to be the confirmed rapist in the story and not St.Tyrion.

Will Myrcella loose an ear.. or her head?

Probably in that order :P

After last episode, I'm sure that Sansa will convince Ramsay to murder Walda. It will mix many things from the books (Sansa takes the role of Lady Stoneheart and Manderly who kill Freys, and Roose tells Reek that Ramsay would kill the sons he could have with Walda) and it's a really great idea because Sansa would play the same game with Ramsay that Margaery played with Joffrey.

I'm really looking forward to this!

Maybe she'll plant the suggestion during the wedding night: Ramsay starts psychologically or physically abusing towards her, Sansa somehow manages to endure/turn the tables, she literally whispers something in his ear regarding kill Fat Walda during the intercourse, which really turns on Ramsay (And maybe that turns on Sansa and the girl finally gets a little bit of joy in her life?)

This Winterfell storyline is not about Sansa. Fake Sansa, since book Sansa has long been left behind by the show.

This Winterfell storyline is about Theon. Despite the fact that he has not had much screen time, the show runners tipped their hat to that when they said that they dreamed up the idea of Sansa replacing Jeyne back in S02. Her book story started to be dropped back then. She became a supporting player to the MEN who were in her scenes. Very rarely do we ever know what she is really thinking.

If Sansa has much story left I have no idea how the show is going to reconcile the plot points (plot and not characterization being most important to the show). We'll have to see; jury is still out on this one.

Married to Ramsay? Sex with Ramsay?-who as far as we know is still alive in the books. Saved by showrunner favorite Theon? Saved by bully Brienne? Pregnant by Ramsay? Saved by Littlefinger? I personally hate all those outcomes. If she has sex with Ramsay, and especially if she gets pregnant by him or by Littlefinger, I would rather see fake Sansa dead.

And where's revenge in all that? Where's manipulation in that? Certainly I don't see any "political gamesmanship" going on here.

What I do see is fake Sansa getting fucked. Literally and figuratively.

The whole Winterfell story is distasteful.

Archived