The Farseer Trilogy

thenorthremembers74

14 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Yes but that would make sense in this latest series, for various reasons. And it certainly does seem like she is intending to wrap his story up with this one.

Whereas, I think it was clear there was a story left to tell after Tawny Man.

It's never a good idea to flog a character to death.

On 2/18/2016 at 0:58 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

Yes but that would make sense in this latest series, for various reasons. And it certainly does seem like she is intending to wrap his story up with this one.

Whereas, I think it was clear there was a story left to tell after Tawny Man.

Unless she actually kills him, I think there will still be scope for another Fitz book after the next one.

IIRC, he's about 60 years old, but still has the body of a man half that age.

on my 4th re read of the entire 8 books of fitz books. just a little side note about fitz age. I think she emphasizes fitz prior skill healing and the youngness of his body to his actual years so she can keep writing about him. Could be wrong just hope that's the reason. To much love in the world for the Farseers

19 hours ago, Spockydog said:

Unless she actually kills him, I think there will still be scope for another Fitz book after the next one.

IIRC, he's about 60 years old, but still has the body of a man half that age.

Hmm, probably should have had this discussion in the relevant thread for Fitz and the Fool, my bad, but I'll respond briefly here

The addition of Bee as a POV makes it possible Fitz does die, although personally I don't think he will. However, I think it has come to a stage where he will no longer be a Catalyst for the Fool (with the Fool either dying or passing on the mantle of White Prophet to Bee). It's possible that there may be more stories, but unlikely IMO

Sparrow spoiler, this is the thread for people still reading Farseer. You should spoiler tag that.

Archived