"Episode ten will break the internet" - [BOOK SPOILERS]

JonSnowed

The shadow in question is between the Unsullied and Jorah.

Which would mean that if your interpretation is the correct one, Tyrion will be in front of Jorah.

Meaning Tyrion will show more battle courage then Jorah.

its all about camera angles

tyrion jorah and daario are covering Dany and missandei

ofcourse he will also be fighting we have seen him fight before ...in the leaked picture he is holding a knife in his hands

Can you please link that picture?

http://i.imgur.com/mnvE6YP.png

It is taken from the "Sinners" promo.

This is not Hardhome. It doesn't match the weather or surroundings. This 30 second trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjABoFk4yM0 gave the best shots of Hardhome and you can see it's much more a misty event with mud and snow, but not snow that is sticking to the ground to the point you can see in the still shot where it's covering rollings hills. Also Jon is not anywhere near any snow filled hills. Plus you can even see Jon running with Tormund back to the boats at full sprint. Can't see how there is a wound or injury at a full sprint. None of that adds up to Jon being alone on a snowy hill surrounded by snow and collapsing from something as seen in the still shot. The landscape doesn't add up to Castle Black either.

You can see is there is something ruined in the background of the still shot. To be honest, upon a closer view today, it's possible it's whatever is left of Stannis' camp as it does look like a burned out tent. Not sure how Jon would get that far in one or two episodes though. So, that still shot intrigues me quite a bit.

ofcourse he will also be fighting we have seen him fight before ...in the leaked picture he is holding a knife in his hands

Do you understand that if Tyrion is inside the erased shadow of the Unsullied, then that would mean that Tyrion is in front of Jorah, which would in turn mean that he has more battle courage then Jorah?

Here is a better image of Tyrion in Daznak's before he was edited out: http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Daz.jpg

Unfortunately I don't think we're going to get what I always thought was a powerful image from the books, a ragged Dany sharing horse meat with her dragon, casually standing up and stopping next to Drogon as the Dothraki approach. Especially after seeing her in gorgeous dresses in recent seasons, seeing her ragged and dirty but controlling a dragon, I've always thought it would be an interesting visual. But I don't think we're going to get it because a few key pieces are missing. The dothraki khalasar doesn't exist, khal Pono and Mago are a non issue (Mago died in S1), even Dany's Dothraki friends haven't been seen anywhere for a while now. Barristan is dead, who's going to hold the city together while she's gone? (too early for Tyrion, Missandei won't command the respect, none else, except the unsullied, has unquestionable loyalty to her cause). The other dragons go loose after she disappears but there's no incoming war to make a great payoff. Dany herself is not lost the way she is in the books, she won't need Drogon's lair in order to find herself again. So there goes that powerful image.

But it can be replaced by something else even more spectacular. Daznak's pit will happen but I think the Harpy will loosen the dragons ala Quentyn at the same time and it will result in concluding the Meereen story rather quickly. With Dany "taming" Drogon and the other two flying about, the revolt will die quickly. Dany purposefully and publicly riding a dragon, there won't be a need to stay in Meereen.

See my reply from a page back:

Something else to consider, do you remember the scene last season when Dany is sitting on a rock petting Drogon. The other two dragons are flying in with a catch and Drogon wants to take it from them. Dany tries to stop him and he freaks out at her.

I think that scene (from last seas) shows that Dany is loosing control of her dragons but this season will end like the books (In the last scene of the books Dany and Drogon share a meal with Drogon), Dany sharing a meal with Drogon (and perhaps the other two) would show her regain her bond with her dragons.

I think that the scene from last season was specifically added to show the contrast between Dany loosing control of the dragons and then Dany regaining control by sharing a meal with Drogon and or the other two.

I didn't know he was edited out. I don't see Tyrion scheming against Dany for her dragons with Hiz.

thanks MOIAFfor that link

See the picture MOIAF linked ...no i dont think Tyrin will scheme with hizdar thats why i said i agree with the first part about hizdar getting tyrion and sending jorah to fight and secreltly planning an attack ...but not sure about how much tyrion will know or do regarding that

1.. yes i am not bothered by the dragon scene i am annoyed with the proposal to marry hizdar and tyrion's speech about dany with jorah ...similarly hoping they can handle in the later episodes

Regarding the Jorah and Tyrion scene this is what I wrote somewhere else:

In last night’s episode (season 5 Episode 6: “Unbent, Unbound, Unbroken”) Tyrion and Jorah had a conversation about Dany. Tyrion wanted to know why Jorah was so intent in getting back to her and why did Jorah follow her.

I know some Dany fan’s are a little annoyed at the dialogue as the “darkwashing” of Dany continues. Now, I’m not keen on the darkening of Dany’s character. She already does questionable things, they don’t need to make it worst.

However, I think this was a good conversation. These are question that anyone who doesn’t know Dany (the whole of Westeros) would be asking themselves. Jorah probably knows Dany better than anyone, he loves and respects her but most importantly he believes in her. Tyrion on the other hand, doesn’t know her from a hole in the wall and everything he’s heard about her sounds great but he’s a cynic, so why should he believe it?

I think they are setting it up for us to see Dany through Tyrion’s eyes. The exposition Tyrion gave of Dany to fAegons in the books was great:

In the books this works because we are in Tyrion’s head but I don’t think this would work on TV. He has to meet her and know her before he can say any of these things. He can’t just be told these things and believe them, he has to find them out for himself. I think if Tyrion ends up supporting Dany it will be much more powerful if he does it out of respect for her, rather than out of a need for her to pardon him.

You are talking about this fake image? http://winteriscoming.net/2015/01/25/new-photo-

daznaks-pit/

How do I know it is fake?

Two reasons;

1. The Harpy and Tyrion are of the same size, even though they are at the same distance from camera.

2.The Harpy is standing inside the protective belt as if part of Dany's troops.

Here is a better image of Tyrion in Daznak's before he was edited out: http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Daz.jpg

As I explained before, this is a fake image.

Which leads me to the question, if Tyrion is truly inside of the Pit, then why do you need to fake images to "prove that"?

Regarding the Jorah and Tyrion scene this is what I wrote somewhere else:

wonderful analysis MOIAF

I know some Dany fan’s are a little annoyed at the dialogue as the “darkwashing” of Dany continues. Now, I’m not keen on the darkening of Dany’s character.

iam not at all bothered by the dragon feeding scene ..she does do some questionable things ...but what bothers is that they are overplaying this MAd Kings daughter too much ..

I think they are setting it up for us to see Dany through Tyrion’s eyes

i hope you are right and iam also holding out that hope hence i said i will wait till the season end to see how it goes ...

for this reason alone i am looking forward to the Wheel speech given by dany in the trailer ...i think she gives that to Tyrion ...so waiting to see the context of that speech ...and a scene where Tyrion can realise that she is worth fighting for

Ok.

You are not saying that.

Then what are you saying?

Explain to me(don't try to dodge the question), why are Davos and the men running, around the fire.

What is the explanation for that.

Who the hell knows? It is LITERALLY less than one second of a guy with a beard (Davos? Maybe? Can't really tell) running with a sort of bottle in his hand, with three other guys, all dressed more like monks than soldiers, shrewdly avoiding the flames as they go. That's it. From that and that alone, you have Drogon abandoning Dany, flying thousands of miles, attacking Stannis specifically, even though it would be the biggest divergence yet from the books, for Dany, Stannis, and Jon. I don't need to defend my position that you are leaping to conclusions.

Which leads me to the question, if Tyrion is truly inside of the Pit, then why do you need to fake images to "prove that"?

I don't think it's a fake image at all.

wonderful analysis MOIAF

iam not at all bothered by the dragon feeding scene ..she does do some questionable things ...but what bothers is that they are overplaying this MAd Kings daughter too much ..

I'm unsure what they are trying to do here but my suspicion is that they are trying to play into it before they show that's not who she is.

In the books the real mad queen is Cersei.

i hope you are right and iam also holding out that hope hence i said i will wait till the season end to see how it goes ...

for this reason alone i am looking forward to the Wheel speech given by dany in the trailer ...i think she gives that to Tyrion ...so waiting to see the context of that speech ...and a scene where Tyrion can realise that she is worth fighting for

Agree, the speech seems to be directed at Tyrion. I think he'll realize that what Dany does is in order to help those who can't help themselves. Which is a very different attitude than 99.9 percent of Westeros nobility.

http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/GOTFan-248.jpg

http://s.orzzzz.com/news/90/32/54bf43e93dc3d.jpg

http://gameofthronesfan.org/gallery/albums/Season5/BTS/GOTFan-249.jpg

we can see Tyrion's legs in the behind Darrio ...its not a fake image ....

Why is the Harpy standing inside of the protective belt made by the Unsullied, and why is nobody particularly concerned about it?

http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Daz.jpg

The Harpy isn't in the protected belt, it's surrounding them.

http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Season-5-Trailer-chaos-in-Daznaks-Pit.gif

Archived