"Episode ten will break the internet" - [BOOK SPOILERS]

JonSnowed

because they grow out of their chains same like in the books

OK.

Let me ask you a question;

What do you think, how will Tyrion gain the trust of Dany?

What kind of "test", will he have to pass, in order to gain her trust?

OK.

he is going to be put in with the figjhters and dany when visits the small pit in episode 8 will not allow him to figght and claim as a gift like she did with missandei

he is not going to say he is Tyrion straight away ...dany will only know that he is from westeros...

even if she knows he is tyrion i dont see why she would put him to test by throwing him to dragons...she will hear what he have to say and execute him if she wants or keeps him ...

he is going to be put in with the figjhters and dany when visits the small pit in episode 8 will not allow him to figght and claim as a gift like she did with missandei

he is not going to say he is Tyrion straight away ...dany will only know that he is from westeros...

even if she knows he is tyrion i dont see why she would put him to test by throwing him to dragons...she will hear what he have to say and execute him if she wants or keeps him ...

She will definitely know that he is Tyrion.

How else would a stranger dwarf be able to sit so soon with the Queen and her husband?

Also, I don't see how he could gain her trust merely by explaining to her his sad story.

Because she will not only let him live, but she would also let him council her.

So you are saying that Davos and other men running are trying to put down a fire, which is the reason why they are running around the fire, and which is the reason why they don't have swords in their hands?

No! I'm not saying any of that! I'm saying there are many explanations for what is going on other than your theory than the fire must have been started by a dragon. Occam's Razor.

Point is, I don't take one second of footage of Davos running around a burning tent, and infer from that that Drogon has abandoned Dany and attacked an army thousands of miles away for no reason.

And the point of the scene with Drogon and Dany is not that he flew away - it's that he came there at all. He still has a connection to her. Plus they like to show us cool dragons.

No! I'm not saying any of that! I'm saying there are many explanations for what is going on other than your theory than the fire must have been started by a dragon. Occam's Razor.

Ok.

You are not saying that.

Then what are you saying?

Explain to me(don't try to dodge the question), why are Davos and the men running, around the fire.

What is the explanation for that.

OK.

He will use his magical dwarven member to win her trust. :laugh:

My guess - the truth - he will tell her how he killed his father and was defended from his sister by a Dornishman, who was brother to Elia Martell, and that he knows the politics of Westeros better than Ser Barristan or Ser Jorah.

because they grow out of their chains same like in the books

Remember in the HOTU scene in the show when the dragons and Dany are chained up towards the end? http://blogs.swarthmore.edu/pschmid1/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/dragons.jpg

It's their dragon fire that releases them and Dany from their chains. http://blogs.swarthmore.edu/pschmid1/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/dragonfire.jpgI think this is foreshadowing of the dragons breaking free and of Drogon breaking Dany free from the chains of Meereen. If you notice it's Drogon's fire that releases Dany, while the other two dragons attack Pyat Pree.

Remember in the HOTU scene in the show when the dragons and Dany are chained up towards the end? http://blogs.swarthmore.edu/pschmid1/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/dragons.jpg

It's their dragon fire that releases them and Dany from their chains. http://blogs.swarthmore.edu/pschmid1/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/dragonfire.jpgI think this is foreshadowing of the dragons breaking free and of Drogon breaking Dany free from the chains of Meereen. If you notice it's Drogon's fire that releases Dany, while the other two dragons attack Pyat Pree.

If what you are saying is true, then that would mean that Rhaegal is going to try to burn the chain around Viserion's neck, and the other way around.

He will use his magical dwarven member to win her trust. :laugh:

My guess - the truth - he will tell her how he killed his father and was defended from his sister by a Dornishman, who was brother to Elia Martell, and that he knows the politics of Westeros better than Ser Barristan or Ser Jorah.

What is the meaning of the scene with Dany and the Masters together with the Dragons?

Did she not that say she would let the Dragons decide quilt or innocence?

If what you are saying is true, then that would mean that Rhaegal is going to try to burn the chain around Viserion's neck, and the other way around.

It very well can happen, although, it doesn't have to be that literal. However, that scene didn't happen in the books, I think it was added to the series for a reason.

It very well can happen, although, it doesn't have to be that literal. However, that scene didn't happen in the books, I think it was added to the series for a reason.

I think it does have to be that literal.

If the chains are not going to be removed by men, then the creators of the show are going to have to show how the Dragons burn each other's chains.

I would be pretty lame if the Harpies came to kill them, and then we just see - without any explanation - Dragons without chains.

What is the meaning of the scene with Dany and the Masters together with the Dragons?

Did she not that say she would let the Dragons decide quilt or innocence?

No, she was just intimidating them. But that would be an interesting development. No doubt it would lead to Mad Queen accusations but I've always believed her dragons, just like the direwolves, have some magical intuition. No proof except my poorly developed crackpot that after they were released the dragons destroyed certain pyramids or chased away the occupiers and took up residence themselves. Someone needs to investigate those families' connection to the Harpy.

yes i forgot about that ...

by the way what are your thoughts about pit ...

do you think there is a possiblity that all three dragons will present in pit and fly away with dany and will be present with her in the dothraki sea when she meets the khalasar ..it will be nice call back to season 1finale the difference will be grown dragons with dany next to them

i hope it will be the case ..it may help prove my theory about dany being Three headed dragon remember we have taked about it

I think it does have to be that literal.

If the chains are not going to be removed by men, then the creators of the show are going to have to show how the Dragons burn each other's chains.

I would be pretty lame if the Harpies came to kill them, and then we just see - without any explanation - Dragons without chains.

if you have read the books where Quentyn tries to steal one dragon you will know how it will play out

Jon is going to fight the White Walkers.

That is not my theory, but a confirmed fact.

For the Pink Letter scenario to occur, would mean Jon defeating all the White walkers by himself, and then try to head south, after receiving the letter.

That is absurd, because Jon can not defeat all the White Walkers by himself.

But the Pink Letter happens in the books w/o Jon fighting the WW's.

I said the following before;

When Tyrion sees Drogon, Drogon is heading North.

Now tell me, if Drogon is going to save Dany in the Pit, what is the meaning of that scene, considering that - as we know from the trailer - Tyrion is not going to be in the Pit?

What is your proof that Drogon is heading North when Tyrion sees him? If it is safe to assume that Tyrion and Jorah are going east and Drogon flies almost directly overhead, wouldn't he be flying west?

Archived