"Episode ten will break the internet" - [BOOK SPOILERS]

JonSnowed

I'm also a bit pro-Stannis and even the Red Woman nevertheless I dislike that sort of cristhian - islam god she worships... but I'm aware he can die any time soon as in the tv as in the books...

Here is the link of the interview to CvH and ser Davos (in english)

http://winteriscoming.net/2015/04/08/liam-cunningham-and-carice-van-houten-talk-game-of-thrones/

also, an interview to Alfie Allen where he says he will meet characters he's only met five minutes before in the series and/or never have meet (this is in spanish)

http://lossietereinos.com/alfie-allen-theon-cuenta-que-se-va-a-cruzar-con-personajes-con-los-que-nunca-habia-coincidido-esta-temporada/

And I feel that this kind of episode 10 is the thing we need as spectators now that the episodes released so far now are very dissapointing (except for the Arya's journey) at least to me.

Ah, then there is another thing, in some blogs I've read that the actor impersonating Loras Tyrrell was very upset that he even throw the script of episode 10... some have agreed that Loras Tyrrell is going to die...

If I remember correctly that was another Jon seduction scene she was referring to, no?

I don't know... there's only one seduction scene... she says season 4 but I think it's only a mistake for referring episode 4... that's why I'm so confused now that she left the Wall...

or she returns to the Wall and do the act... or Jon goes to Winterfell and finds Stannis and Melisandre...

It's the back right side of the helmet, not the front. At least from what I see.

You see incorrectly.

The back side of the helmet - that is closer to the neck - is wider then the front side, as can be seen with the Unsullied helmet behind Tyrion.

http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Daz.jpg

In the case of the Unsullied that is near the Harpy, the texture below the top of the helmet(whatever this texture is), is not wider then the top of the helmet.

Therefore the picture in question can not show the back side of the helmet, but only the front side.

It is more likely for Daenerys do die in the Pit, then to escape on Drogon.

Because, the point of Daenerys is to either "Break the wheel", or die trying.

If she is going to escape on Drogon, then the Harpies are going to control Meereen, which means that she is not going to have a navy with which to invade Westeros, which means that she is not going to be able to "Break the wheel".

If she is going to escape on Drogon, then the Harpies are going to control Meereen, which means that she is not going to have a navy with which to invade Westeros, which means that she is not going to be able to "Break the wheel".

Assuming this is all true, the consequences would essentially be the same if she dies. She no longer rules Mereen, and her lack of a navy is irrelevant because if she's dead, she's not going to invade Westeros.

Assuming this is all true, the consequences would essentially be the same if she dies. She no longer rules Mereen, and her lack of a navy is irrelevant because if she's dead, she's not going to invade Westeros.

I don't understand what you are saying.

Are you agreeing or disagreeing?

I don't understand what you are saying.

Are you agreeing or disagreeing?

I'm saying that killing a character is final. If the character escapes death, even to a less than favorable position, then the character still has potential.

In other words, I wouldn't write Dany off if she escapes on Drogon.

I'm saying that killing a character is final. If the character escapes death, even to a less than favorable position, then the character still has potential.

In other words, I wouldn't write Dany off if she escapes on Drogon.

Well, I don't think she will escape on Drogon, because if she really does escape on Dragon and even assuming she allies herself with the Dothraki, she wouldn't have a navy, and therefore her existence - in the context of her "Westeros destiny" - would be pointless.

One more thing to consider;

In the book, she is saving Drogon, while in the show(if Drogon really does appear in the Pit) he would be saving her.

That by itself is a radical departure from the book.

You may be right you may be wrong

But one thing is certain given all your posts seem to be slating Maisie Williams acting popularity etc etc,you've just contradicted yourself by saying changing the actress playing Arya WILL BREAK THE INTERNET

What may be very controversial will be her being very sexual. In another actress' body but it really being Arya. We won't know its Arya until her face changes after? I still suspect we got Tommen/Margery to counter complaints about the girls' sexuality.

No he didn't.

He came because of the noise and the smell of blood.

When he was in the Pit, he didn't try to see where Dany is.

What he did do is kill the boar.

All the way from his lair? How about the noise from the Yunkai camp, that must have been there for a while? And all those bodies from the pale mare that Dany had to burn weren't enough to attract the dragon, huh? Drogon hadn't been seen in Meereen before and he didn't want to go back after, leaving all that feast to Viserion and Rhaegal. I guess the direwolves are the only magical creatures in this series.

I think they're going to have to reveal what happens with Jon. I don't think him being stabbed is a "break the internet" moment. People will be upset, but who is going to believe he is really dead by the next morning? And besides, we all saw the constant drip of photos taken during season 5 filming. Hell, some of those photos have caused a very bizarre argument in this very thread. So, in an age where you can take a high definition photo with your phone and upload it to millions in a matter of seconds, it's impossible to keep an is he alive or dead cliffhanger until the next season. I'd give Kit Harington 5 days, tops, before someone spots him in town for filming.

Perhaps whatever becomes of Jon Snow after he is brought back is the "break the internet" moment. I know Benioff said the final scene is a book scene...but he never said which book. And while that might be stretching it, this is the same guy who did an interview wearing an R+L shirt and a show with a cast who likes to troll around a bit. It's entirely possible they reveal what happens to Jon. I just don't see his stabbing as being a sustainable end of the season moment.

Dany riding a dragon for the first time is a spectacular moment, and with Ramin's music, especially Dany's theme with the drums and a Valyrian choir ... Those scenes have always delivered on tv. But that's not episode 10. Maybe it's Stannis' death? :dunno:

Dany riding a dragon for the first time is a spectacular moment, and with Ramin's music, especially Dany's theme with the drums and a Valyrian choir ... Those scenes have always delivered on tv. But that's not episode 10. Maybe it's Stannis' death? :dunno:

While I like Stannis, neither his death, nor his victory, is a "break the internet" moment.

It is more likely for Daenerys do die in the Pit, then to escape on Drogon.

Because, the point of Daenerys is to either "Break the wheel", or die trying.

If she rides out on Drogon, then maybe Daario, Tyrion (with one of the dragons?) or Jorah take control with the help of the Unsullied and manage to hold the fort near the pyramid. Then, Dany comes riding back with her Khalasar and their combined forces crush the Harpies. We already had Daario plant the idea of leaving the rest of the city to the Harpies and them holding the pyramid district

Ah, then there is another thing, in some blogs I've read that the actor impersonating Loras Tyrrell was very upset that he even throw the script of episode 10... some have agreed that Loras Tyrrell is going to die...

The actor clarified later what made him do that wasn't about his character.

Archived