"Episode ten will break the internet" - [BOOK SPOILERS]

JonSnowed

This the last time I am responding to this nonsense.

Considering I see an unsullied behind the harpy about to cut his throat, and the harpy is obviously several meters behind Miss, the answer to your redundant question is ..No... He is several meters behind the main group.

http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Daz.jpg

I as well see an Unsullied behind the Harpy.

http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Daz.jpg

I as well see an Unsullied behind the Harpy.

You need to understand how perspective works, things that are close are larger and things that are further are smaller. Unless the Harpy is a dwarf and the Unsullied is a giant, the Unsullied is behind Missandei and the Harpy is in front of the Unsullied.

You need to understand how perspective works, things that are close are larger and things that are further are smaller. Unless the Harpy is a dwarf and the Unsullied is a giant, the Unsullied is behind Missandei and the Harpy is in front of the Unsullied.

well that is what I am saying.

Considering I see an unsullied behind the harpy about to cut his throat, and the harpy is obviously several meters behind Miss, the answer to your redundant question is ..No... He is several meters behind the main group.

I see an unsullied behind the harpy about to cut his throat

Unless the Harpy is a dwarf and the Unsullied is a giant

The two of you have two different opinions about the distance between the Harpy and the Unsullied, yet both of you are certain that this image http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Daz.jpg is real.

The Unsullied soldier appears to be in between Missandei and the Son of the Harpy, standing almost sideways in relation to the camera (and possibly turning his head to see what all the others are looking at), while holding some sort of weapon in his right hand, aimed in the direction of the Harpy (though not necessarily making contact with his neck).

The Unsullied soldier appears to be in between Missandei and the Son of the Harpy, standing almost sideways in relation to the camera (and possibly turning his head to see what all the others are looking at), while holding some sort of weapon in his right hand, aimed in the direction of the Harpy (though not necessarily making contact with his neck).

I see an unsullied behind the harpy about to cut his throat

The Unsullied soldier appears to be in between Missandei and the Son of the Harpy, standing almost sideways in relation to the camera

Which one of you is correct, and which one of you is wrong, I hope you understand, you cannot be both right.

Given the facts and some interviews recently read from some actors and that all hell of Meereen pits is going to be during Episode 9.

There is an interview of Carice von Houten on MTV where she says there is going to be a bigger scene involving her and Jon Snow... I don´t know how now that she has left the Wall.

But there is another interview with her and Lian Cunningham (this I've read in spanish so I don't know if it's well translated) but both of them imply there is going to happen a huge thing and they are together at that moment because they were like WTF at the same time... so, my predictions for episode 10 are:

Walk of shame is going to happen and it's a huge moment for Cercei lovers and haters

Arya kills Meryn Trant (and possibly Mace Tyrrell) --- well, this could happen before

Doran explains his plans to Trystane, Ellaria and the Sand Snakes and assign tasks to each of them

Brienne and Pod reach Winterfell castle, take Sansa and Theon and scape (in the act Myranda dies, Sansa/Brienne/Theon kills Ramsay or Roose or both of them (I don't think both of them)... previously Ramsay have killed his stepmother (evoking the way Talysa was killed... that good be OMD but epic, poor Walda, she doesn't deserve it but Talysa neither)

Daenerys meets the khalasar, Drogon is next to her (as in the books and maybe this is the final scene, as in the books)

Previously Yara Greyjoy have been captured by Stannis...

Jon has come back from Hardhome and is informed by Sam that his sister Sansa is married to Ramsay, Jon decides to go to Winterfell and rescue his sister then there is the mutiny and gets stabbed... or he goes to Winterfell and the stabbed one is Sam (that would be so shocking)... if this happen and Jon leaves the Wall and finds Stannis who finds Brienne and Sansa then Brienne kills Stannis, Jon tries to protect Sansa but is killed, Mel tries to revive Stannis, everything is a mess and in the end we listen the horns, 3 times... the White Walkers are there, uncle Benjen leading... we know is Benjen because Sansa recognizes him...

That would be an epic and shocking episode 10 that would break the internet...

Also could be as the dragons are free they reach Westeros (it appears to me that people only think Drogon can fly... remember that if at least producers do well the pits, Rhaegal and Viseryon shall be freed)

Given the facts and some interviews recently read from some actors and that all hell of Meereen pits is going to be during Episode 9.

There is an interview of Carice von Houten on MTV where she says there is going to be a bigger scene involving her and Jon Snow... I don´t know how now that she has left the Wall.

But there is another interview with her and Lian Cunningham (this I've read in spanish so I don't know if it's well translated) but both of them imply there is going to happen a huge thing and they are together at that moment because they were like WTF at the same time... so, my predictions for episode 10 are:

Walk of shame is going to happen and it's a huge moment for Cercei lovers and haters

Arya kills Meryn Trant (and possibly Mace Tyrrell) --- well, this could happen before

Doran explains his plans to Trystane, Ellaria and the Sand Snakes and assign tasks to each of them

Brienne and Pod reach Winterfell castle, take Sansa and Theon and scape (in the act Myranda dies, Sansa/Brienne/Theon kills Ramsay or Roose or both of them (I don't think both of them)... previously Ramsay have killed his stepmother (evoking the way Talysa was killed... that good be OMD but epic, poor Walda, she doesn't deserve it but Talysa neither)

Daenerys meets the khalasar, Drogon is next to her (as in the books and maybe this is the final scene, as in the books)

Previously Yara Greyjoy have been captured by Stannis...

Jon has come back from Hardhome and is informed by Sam that his sister Sansa is married to Ramsay, Jon decides to go to Winterfell and rescue his sister then there is the mutiny and gets stabbed... or he goes to Winterfell and the stabbed one is Sam (that would be so shocking)... if this happen and Jon leaves the Wall and finds Stannis who finds Brienne and Sansa then Brienne kills Stannis, Jon tries to protect Sansa but is killed, Mel tries to revive Stannis, everything is a mess and in the end we listen the horns, 3 times... the White Walkers are there, uncle Benjen leading... we know is Benjen because Sansa recognizes him...

Also could be as the dragons are free they reach Westeros (it appears to me that people only think Drogon can fly... remember that if at least producers do well the pits, Rhaegal and Viseryon shall be freed)

Now that you mention it, I can see that too. It's like that picture of a beautiful face and an ugly face psychologists use where you could see either one..(Not sure what the proper term for it is)

But there is another interview with her and Lian Cunningham (this I've read in spanish so I don't know if it's well translated) but both of them imply there is going to happen a huge thing and they are together at that moment because they were like WTF at the same time

You say some interesting things.

Can you please give us some links?

Walk of shame is what they all are referring to. It's all HoHoHoHo on the show's part since everybody's already melted down over that stupid departure into marrying off Sansa, just to gratify all those watchers obssessed with Sansa's virginity and their desire to see her raped out of it. Still, one wonders, even if Sansa and Tyrion's marriage hadn't been consumated, isn't there a legal process that must be gone through to dissolve the marriage, so how was it that Sansa was married off so quickly to what's-his-face? Especially since this is so realistic about medieval ways of doing things . . . .

Doesn't Dany fly off on Drogon and find some Dothraki at the end of DWD? So what's all this hshyte about Drogon eating her? OTOH, they did marry off Sansa into hideous violence and degredation even though 1) it didn't happen to her in the text, and 2) despite her being married to someone else.

Or -- maybe, as the show's now on its own, so to speak, Jaime has a sexual liaison with another woman. It's weird that all the sexually active male characters in this series have multiple multiple multiple sexual encounters -- all except Jaime. Stannis has sex -- all for higher reasons than lust of course -- with someone who isn't his wife. Tywin did. After Robert's dead even Cersie has sex with someone who isn't Jaime. Why doesn't Jaime, particularly in such a realistic medieval culture that this is supposed to be?

Sounds good! I'm rooting for some sort of a White Walkers intrusion toward the end, since it seems like the winter's come at last by the season finale. I wonder whether the Boltons will get their due (there was heavy foreshadowing earlier this season when it was Ramsay I think who said that the North remembers), yet if they do, I think it'll come at a terrible cost. If there's a parade in Westeros, it usually rains.

As much as I've come to love Stannis, it would be great drama, in my mind, to have him lose at Winterfell, at least die and leave his troops in disarray, and then have the White Walkers come through the Wall. Stannis gone, the Red Woman's influence is likely greatly diminished and there's no one left to stand up for the White Walkers. If they'd be led by Benjen Stark that'd be the icing on the cake. He could even

revive Jon as one of them.

This was a double post, so I'll just use this space to add that although I originally thought the big life-altering "thing" at the end of the season finale couldn't be reserved for Jon, it's highly likely that I'm reading too much into what might have originally been an Unsullied remark of a highly explosive finale that'll leave the viewers — Unsullied in mind in this context — gaping.

Archived