So, what do you think will "break the internet"?

No Ygrittes

I folllow a little bit of the actors offseason, hoping to get spoilers here and there and she has made some comments that were somewhat troubling even before we found out she was taking Jeyne Poole's place. When she says that Natalie Dormer has been her biggest mentor this past year in regards to how to "love" etc.. I knew at some point, she was going to be playing some "lover" or be in some scene. I assumed a Harry the Heir or even Littlefinger but this is sooo messed up with Ramsay. I can only think of something like this is what would break the internet. Her and Ramsay having intimate time, she attacks and then an escape where Brienne and Pod get some action against Bolton forces.

Agree. All I can really say. We have cited countless points and it honestly turns my stomach.

On a possibly brighter note. Stannis is supposed to march on. I think something will happen in Episode 9/10 that he will take losses or lose a person taken by Hostage and will continue. What if, as Mel says, she has seen herself walking the battlements of Winterfell, is taken captive by Ramsay Bolton and she performs the kiss of life on Sansa if she dies in her attack on Ramsay or attempted escape etc? Given that Mel herself is believed to be undead, if she gives her kiss to someone else, it would kill her for good, would it not?

Well Sansa dying I don't think happens but I would be okay w it. It's mercy. I tend to think her final scene will maybe be her leap from the tower like Jeyne did w theon. Or she's escaped as is struggling in the cold. That's my hope for her ambiguous ending. But my gut says differently. I tend to think Mel ends up back w Jon at the wall. Maybe he gets resurrected and can be Jon Targ free of his oath. The Sansa resurrected and maybe taking on some stoneheart role would be interesting. Problem is she def would need some troops and such to carry out her revenge.

Well Sansa dying I don't think happens but I would be okay w it. It's mercy. I tend to think her final scene will maybe be her leap from the tower like Jeyne did w theon. Or she's escaped as is struggling in the cold. That's my hope for her ambiguous ending. But my gut says differently. I tend to think Mel ends up back w Jon at the wall. Maybe he gets resurrected and can be Jon Targ free of his oath. The Sansa resurrected and maybe taking on some stoneheart role would be interesting. Problem is she def would need some troops and such to carry out her revenge.

Littlefinger I think showing up would be interesting. if he is not in King's Landing in episode 9, then he could be in travel mode. Afterall, he got permission to take Vale troops to Winterfell and Roose's troops at Moat Cailn will think him an ally to fight Stannis, not suspecting a thing. afterall, he gave them Sansa, essentually as a ticket for free passage with troops to the North.

Littlefinger I think showing up would be interesting. if he is not in King's Landing in episode 9, then he could be in travel mode. Afterall, he got permission to take Vale troops to Winterfell and Roose's troops at Moat Cailn will think him an ally to fight Stannis, not suspecting a thing. afterall, he gave them Sansa, essentually as a ticket for free passage with troops to the North.

Indeed. LF may just be brining the Knights of the vale to wipe out what's left of whoever wins between Stannis and the Boltons. LF will have a bigger and fresher army. But that I tend to think no on Bc they are traveling in the middle of winter and it would be a long hard treck. I do think he def will do it but maybe not this season. He wants the north and I think he would also by taking out whoever is left be a hero to Sansa. He would be lord of harrenhal, protector of the vale and warden of the north and could rule upper westeros with Sansa by his side. I really hope LF gets what's coming to him for betraying ned and just being a huge manipulator.

Indeed. LF may just be brining the Knights of the vale to wipe out what's left of whoever wins between Stannis and the Boltons. LF will have a bigger and fresher army. But that I tend to think no on Bc they are traveling in the middle of winter and it would be a long hard treck. I do think he def will do it but maybe not this season. He wants the north and I think he would also by taking out whoever is left be a hero to Sansa. He would be lord of harrenhal, protector of the vale and warden of the north and could rule upper westeros with Sansa by his side. I really hope LF gets what's coming to him for betraying ned and just being a huge manipulator.

I am so tired of her being a pawn. I wish for her to the either the Boss Bitch we were promissed last season or put her out of her misery and let her by an undead Lady Stoneheart Boss Bitch. I really wish Littlefinger could get some of the Reek treatment, Hah, maybe Sansa could smooth talk Ramsay into messing up Littlefinger to impress her. Wishful Thinking.

I am so tired of her being a pawn. I wish for her to the either the Boss Bitch we were promissed last season or put her out of her misery and let her by an undead Lady Stoneheart Boss Bitch. I really wish Littlefinger could get some of the Reek treatment, Hah, maybe Sansa could smooth talk Ramsay into messing up Littlefinger to impress her. Wishful Thinking.

I would prefer she exact her own revenge beings that flaying LF involves Ramsay still being alive and near her.

I would prefer she exact her own revenge beings that flaying LF involves Ramsay still being alive and near her.

All I am sure of is the checkov Corkscrew and and escape attempt that would have to follow such a move. IT is all the stuff in between that has me queasey.

Here's what I think will happen for sure:

Episode 9 will end with the Daznak's Pit scene and Dany flying away. Episode 10 will open with Tyrion et all retreating to the Great Pyramid where they'll decide to free Rhaegal and Viserion. Dany will get herself a new khalasar. The Walk of Shame will take place and Cersei will be met by Qyburn and Ser Robert Strong/the Mountain when she reaches the Red Keep. Sansa will escape. Arya will be punished for killing Trant, and will probably go blind. Jon's stabbing will be the last scene of the season.

We are trying to guess what is going to happen. We take clues from the Books that, i would encourage people to read, they are fantastic and we take interviews and show clips and try and figure out how this is going to play out. As far as graphic scenes, that would certainly be something to break the internet. Whether D & D are perverts, yes, in my opinion they probably are but they are the show creators and like it or not, this season has had some really perverted twists and yes, Sansa, played by Sophie Turner is at the center of this stuff.

I don't think perversion has a ton to do with it. I tend to error on the side of making shocking TV. The show will piece together several shocking and revealing moments. Lord Damian and I have commented on there being possibly another shocking scene in WF possible. Again as previously stated all of the book readers know what to expect from Cersei's walk and FTW will happen. We know Dany will fly away from the pits on Drogon and either establish a new home. I assume she may make her way to westeros soon or end up with a new khalsaar. We have just speculated that the WF plot has to have something intense happen to really shock the book reading show fans. Idk what that may be so again we tend to error on the shocking side is all. That's my two cents on the matter. Again I'm new to the forum so I'm probably not as well informed as I should be on the actors/actresses and directors.

So in summation it's simply an idea that has been posed by LD and I have deduced in my opinion that yes it would be shocking and contribute to all the stuff that will "break the Internet" I will assume this Sunday and next the forum will erupt and people will be downloading by the millions, etc

I don't think perversion has a ton to do with it. I tend to error on the side of making shocking TV. The show will piece together several shocking and revealing moments. Lord Damian and I have commented on there being possibly another shocking scene in WF possible. Again as previously stated all of the book readers know what to expect from Cersei's walk and FTW will happen. We know Dany will fly away from the pits on Drogon and either establish a new home. I assume she may make her way to westeros soon or end up with a new khalsaar. We have just speculated that the WF plot has to have something intense happen to really shock the book reading show fans. Idk what that may be so again we tend to error on the shocking side is all. That's my two cents on the matter. Again I'm new to the forum so I'm probably not as well informed as I should be on the actors/actresses and directors.

So in summation it's simply an idea that has been posed by LD and I have deduced in my opinion that yes it would be shocking and contribute to all the stuff that will "break the Internet" I will assume this Sunday and next the forum will erupt and people will be downloading by the millions, etc

Pretty much. I mean, with AFFC and ADWD, the sources are used up. lots of people will not be shocked when that stuff happens as it no doubtably will but the WF arc is the one, with the exception of Hardhome, is what has had the main interest of everyone all season long. The showriters have wanted it that way by giving Sophie a scene in every episode this year. it is huge and has huge implications for the story line. I think PC and I are pretty accurate as to what is going to happen. Again, we both hope we are wrong but there are overwhelming signs pointing that way.

I agree that it has to be something we cannot guess from the books, so Sansa being involved is one possibility.

The other option is Jaime. Doran let's him go with Myrcella, but the Sandsnakes (with Bronn?) attack anyway and kill him.

Imagine Bronn killing Jaime for a better wife and a bigger castle. Bronn feels cheated by Cersei and Jaime said he would kill Tyrion the next time, didn't he? In the books Jaime is lead into a trap by Brienne (someone he trusts) and we don't know the outcome.

Yeah, I do not want to be right about it either but hopefully if they go there, they use a body double which has been done before with others on this show but it would still be viewed as "Sansa" but that is bad enough. This whole season has been so creepy with her storyline it makes me sick.

Why would using a body double make it better? If they're going to do a Sansa nude scene, it should be Sophie Turner. Otherwise don't bother.

read a more in depth interview with Iwan Reon either at Watchers on the Wall or Winter is coming. in fact the scene in episode 6 was the worst of it so he says. That is actually a relief. Now, I think it will be more enjoyable to watch as I just think the bad guys get damaged without any of our dear ones having to do some unsavory things in the process. i am breathing a little easier now.

So at some point during the filming of Season 5, IIRC pictures were leaked of a tower that looked very like the TOJ and I think that's the big secret in Dorne. With all the mention of Rhaegar and Lyanna this episode, they might just show something related to the happenings at the TOJ. It would be great if they showed the scene where a younger Ned confronts the 3 KG.

So at some point during the filming of Season 5, IIRC pictures were leaked of a tower that looked very like the TOJ and I think that's the big secret in Dorne. With all the mention of Rhaegar and Lyanna this episode, they might just show something related to the happenings at the TOJ. It would be great if they showed the scene where a younger Ned confronts the 3 KG.

That would make all of my dreams come true and I would forgive Dorne storyline if this happens.

Archived