So, what do you think will "break the internet"?

No Ygrittes

I'm pretty sure Stannis isn't dying this season, since Davos was confirmed to have been filming in Ireland again for season 6, and why would he still even be around if Stannis was dead? There would be no point to having him there, and no one for him to fight for, this also makes me think that Stannis doesn't burn Shireen, because if he did Davos would not be helping Stannis anymore because he wouldn't believe him to be a good and just king.

Well, that would get one theory off of our plate and out of the way.

But it's not internet breaking material in my eyes. And if it happened, why would Sam discovering Jon's parentage follow such a huge scene that would most likely be a cliffhanger?

Agreed - more likely that it will be the other way around.

I'm pretty sure Stannis isn't dying this season, since Davos was confirmed to have been filming in Ireland again for season 6, and why would he still even be around if Stannis was dead? There would be no point to having him there, and no one for him to fight for, this also makes me think that Stannis doesn't burn Shireen, because if he did Davos would not be helping Stannis anymore because he wouldn't believe him to be a good and just king.

I've always felt that Davos may switch over to Jon if Stannis falls.

All of the soundtrack samples leaked and the song that will be used, presumably at the end of the episode, is at the 8:06 mark. FTW cliff confirmed? It sounds like it has to be either FTW or something to do with Stannis/Shireen. Either way, it sounds like it will be a bitter and depressing ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNs5FPvhoPg

Compare the Rains of Castamere, the Red(Robb) and Purple(Joffrey) weddings, which was more somber, I don't think Thorne(too much of a prick) and Olly(lacks education and is still a kid, FTW is not a calculated move on his part) would apologize for stabbing Jon, it's more likely to be Kevan's assasination, remember Varys final words to Kevan?

Throne for the game is a more likely candidate, but Jon's not interested in the IT, what Throne and what game?

This is Barristan's death, fan favorite and cliffhanger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=503cPhc5GO4

All of the soundtrack samples leaked and the song that will be used, presumably at the end of the episode, is at the 8:06 mark. FTW cliff confirmed? It sounds like it has to be either FTW or something to do with Stannis/Shireen. Either way, it sounds like it will be a bitter and depressing ending.

Oh my god if that's the song that plays while Jon is 'dying' I will cry my eyes out for three weeks

"Throne for the Game" sounds like the end credits. It is depressing dark and bitter so I'm betting the Season ends on the Jon cliffhanger. It sounds like his funeral piece.

Varys,Kevan and Pycelle will be "Forgive Me".

It could be FTW.Olly's tears and this music...I can see that.I would be shocked, if they end up with this scene(depressing,sad), instead of something positive + there will be some hint that Jon is alive.Whether his eyes turns white,blue or Mel will be at the Wall.

I've always felt that Davos may switch over to Jon if Stannis falls.

Davos has never met Jon or would know anything about him, why would he switch over to him?

That worryingly sounds like another Dany ending from the music. I hope not.

I remember that epic music at the end of "Watcher on the Wall" which just ended up being the super anti-climactic Jon scene and not "Stannis, Stannis, Stannis"

That worryingly sounds like another Dany ending from the music. I hope not.

I remember that epic music at the end of "Watcher on the Wall" which just ended up being the super anti-climactic Jon scene and not "Stannis, Stannis, Stannis"

Sounds way too depressing to be a Dany ending. Besides, we all know her arc isn't ending anywhere special this season.

Don't wanna sound like an over-enthusiastic Stark fan, but could that be a flashback to Lyanna's death??, the name of the episode IS Mother's mercy, and doesn't sound like a theme that could include Jon, why name it 'Throne for the game'??

Jon's death is supposed to be shocking, the theme is more depressing, compare it to the one from RW.

Exactly. Stannis burning Shireen would be the only thing to make Davos ditch Stannis.

last scene is from the books and they have already given Dany at least 2 scenes to end a season if I am correct

season one - The birth of dragons ?

season two - The Other and Sam at the Fist of the First Men ?

season three - Mysa ?

season four - Varys and Tyrion escape ?

season five - Jon or Dany ?

Archived