How do you see Tommen dying?

Grey Daughter

I think Aegon is going to lock him up in a tower and we're never going to see him again. Martin played around with the Princes in the tower with Bran and Rickon, but Tommen could be another more direct example. Maybe he'll "disappear" or something. I picture something really sad for Tommen, definitely shocking.

I'd be more inclined to go with this if it weren't for the fact that nothing in this series is an exact parallel to history. Heavily inspired by the Wars of the Roses, of course, but it's not going to play out the same, as neither York nor Plantagenet had dragons.

Tommen's fate being unknown really makes the whole valonqar fortune a waste. Cersei needs to see Tommen dead to fully appreciate that she cannot escape her fate.

Know what I love about these books and this site?

We can have conversations about sweet innocent little boys and we coldly calculate how they will die screaming.

And it's normal.

Friends: how does Pheobe die? Why does that cat smell so bad? Is it unCat? Does it eat?

Seinfeld: is Kramer alive? I saw his POV go into third person.

I think the Valunquar is Jaime. Potentially Tommen, he is the younger brother of Joffrey.

Here is extra credit tinfoil: something happens to Tommen. Cersei pleads to Qyburn.... And unTommen is the valunqar.

But it's just regular Jaime Azor Ahannister who is probably gonna do it.

I think gregor v2 will accidentally kill tommen during cersei's trial. He will probably go nuts and qyburn will not be able to stop him and he (qyburn) will be killed as well. Gregor v2 then will run away and slowly regain his memory while pillaging towns with his crazy bros. On his way, he will meet his sandor v2, then it will be a death match.

The faith will execute him once cersei loses her trial. Consider that so far, the Seven has been shown to be relatively powerless compared to other religions. The old gods have greenseers and skinchangers and the Weirwood network. The fire god can create shadow assassins, see the future thru flame, and resurrect the dead.

The seven haven't exhibited any of that power. But they will. It won't be magical, it will be a political form of power. And they will cruelly kill the boy king.

I agree that Myrcella will not get out of Dorne alive. Some how, some way she will die there.

As for Tommen I am beginning to wonder about the valonqar prophecy and Qyburn's zombie giant.

We know that Qyburn needed a suitable head for the body of Celgane. Something to do with the way necromancy works is my guess it has to have a head. We know wights cannot operate without heads. It doesn't mean the head should be visible to people though. Clearly a smaller head in a giant helm would probably not be visible from ground level. So it would appear as if there is nothing there but blackness and traces of blood.

We also know that Tommen is sick with grief that he is powerless to stop the faith from imprisoning the women he loves. His guard is probably useless. He also hasn't been seen in days according to the necromancer. Qyburn can be quite manipulative so..

What if all prophecies meet in this way? Tommen 'volunteers' his head for the dummy giant, becomes Qyburn's unstoppable zombie killing machine to satisfy Bran's prophecy and then goes on to strangle his mother fulfilling Cersei's prophecy.

It doesn't seem like the most favored option as the zombie giant would still have to influence the Stark line somehow. Unless Bran's vision was over a span of time and the zombie giant turns out to be a major force going into the last book.

The faith will choose Sandor as their champion for cersei's trial.

Meanwhile Arianne will meet fAegon and send word to Doran that fAegon appears to be who he claims to be and he's already defeated Storms end. Doran will realize that siding with fAegon is the way to finally achieve his desire for revenge on the Lannisters.

If Aegon is real, that means the Lannisters are only responsible for the death of Elia and her DAUGHTER. The Martells happen to have a Lannister daughter in captivity. Once Doran chooses fAegon, we will read an Areo chapter where he ultimately murders the girl (pondering on how Doran, who loves children so much, could command him do such a terrible act).

Meanwhile, back in KL, Sandor, the little brother, defeats Gregor, thus sealing Cersei's fate. Sandor is the valonqar. She is put into a dungeon to await her execution. There she learns of Mycellas death. She goes to her public execution and sees how cruel the Seven can be when they execute Tommen for being an abomination. All her children lost, cersei will be delirious. Then comes her execution: beheading by a blade of Valyrian steel forged from a sword once called Ice. Just before she is put to death, cersei in her insanity will swear she sees tyrion smiling in the crowd and vows to get her revenge in the afterlife. Cersei is killed.

With Tommen gone, the faith are now in control of KL. They realize tho that they still need a king. The next in line is Stannis, but no way will they support him since he has taken to the fire god. So they meet with fAegon and decide they will back him as king. FAegon will take the iron throne, not by conquest, but amid cheers from the common people. Arianne will watch the proceedings, all the while suspicious whether she was right in believing this fAegon was the real deal.

End scene.

Archived