How do you see Tommen dying?

Grey Daughter

Definitely, I could see something like that happening. Arianne spoilers chapter... spoiler:

If she makes it to Aegon at Storm's End and gets caught up in the campaign before being able to return to Sunspear, we could for sure see her arrive at KL after Aegon takes it and witness the presentation. JonCon might be the first choice for a conquering-of-King's Landing POV, but Arianne would be great too.

Does she really know what her BFF Tyene, is really like?

I think Myrcella dies in Dorne first.

Tommen will die when Stannis' army attacks King's Landing. Leading to Cersie lighting the Red Keep and King's Landing on fire with wildfire. Stannis will wrap his hands around her pale throat and choke the life out of her just before he and the Iron Throne are destroyed in the fire.

I have felt for awhile now that Tommen, and possibly Myrcella too, will die due to one of Cersei's scheme's by accident. I too toyed with the idea of it not being a literal death, like him becoming Tommen Rivers or whatever it would be, but Maggy's prophecy seems to be fairly specific in it being her children who die and, bastard or not, Tommen is her child.

Or, OR, maybe Tommen's death isn't literal, like someone suggested earlier. Maybe he is the volanquer, and will kill Cersei before she burns down KL, much like Jaime killed Aerys.

The thing is, Maggy the Frog sounds like a very literal kind of girl. Not too much into oracley stuff and vague figures of speech.

(Yes, Tommen is the valonqar from the prophecy. He will kill her. But he'll die first, and it'll be a literal, honest-to-gods death).

I think Myrcella dies in Dorne first.

Tommen will die when Stannis' army attacks King's Landing. Leading to Cersie lighting the Red Keep and King's Landing on fire with wildfire. Stannis will wrap his hands around her pale throat and choke the life out of her just before he and the Iron Throne are destroyed in the fire.

Myrcella is already out of Dorne. Unless you think Lady Nym is going to try and pass cousin Rosamund off as Myrcella to Myrcella's own mother.

Or, OR, maybe Tommen's death isn't literal, like someone suggested earlier. Maybe he is the volanquer, and will kill Cersei before she burns down KL, much like Jaime killed Aerys.

Tommen will not have the strength to strangle an adult woman to death unless he's been wighted, which so far as we know is not going to happen without him being dead. unTommen would make an AWESOME valonqar.

I have felt for awhile now that Tommen, and possibly Myrcella too, will die due to one of Cersei's scheme's by accident. I too toyed with the idea of it not being a literal death, like him becoming Tommen Rivers or whatever it would be, but Maggy's prophecy seems to be fairly specific in it being her children who die and, bastard or not, Tommen is her child.

Her insanity and jealousy. Not sure if accident would be the word for how I think it might go down.

Does she really know what her BFF Tyene, is really like?

They've grown up together and have been quite close for decades IIRC, so one would expect that she'd know Tyene quite well, certainly the best out of any of the Sand Snakes. The real question is, imo, whether or not Tyene is as invested in following Doran's lead at this point as Arianne seems to be, and I'd say that we as readers have too little info about her to make an informed prediction on that front either way. It might be a moot point though anyway if Nym instigates any assassination plan/persuades Tyene to follow along.

Archived