[BOOK SPOILERS] Sir Jorah

Young Biff

I think there will be an assassination attempt on Hizdar, chaos ensues, and that's what drives Dany and her entourage into the pits.

The set photos don't show Hizdar among Dany, Tyrion, Missandei, and Jorah in the pit (at least I didn't see him) so I think the assassination is successful.

I still think Jorah takes JonCon's place and starts a plague in Westeros for which poor Shireen is blamed, however, I would not mind if he dies in the pits and it saves him the agony.

I don't think he'll get a Moqorro-esqe reprieve from Drogon curing his greyscale. Story-wise I don't see the point of that since they'd have to have someone else get greyscale to start the plague and I don't think Tyrion is infected.

Poor Jorah.

In the Season 5 trailer, you can see what appears to be Jorah with his back to Dany, Dario and Missandei, inside a ring of unsullied, surrounded by harpies.

The stands are pretty much empty at this point.

If he dies protecting Dany, why push the greyscale so much.

I assume Jorah will be fighting in the pit when all hell breaks loose, and she somehow gets into the middle of it all.

Queue Drogan = dead harpies & flying queen

Having Jorah end up going to Westeros with Dany and Tyrion would make Tyrions line "..but you cannot have him by your side when you do." all that more powerful.

Considering he'll begin a likely plague.

After rewatching the Episode 8, "Hardhome". The opening scene is really sad for Jorah. The first time around your attention is all on Tyrion but watch Jorah the whole time, he barley gets a word in but the guy acted the hell out of the scene by just his facial expressions and body language. I really felt for him in that moment. I hope he gets a good redemption before he meets his end.

An alternative that is not often mentioned (because it's probably unlikely) is that Jorah might get burned by Drogon, thus getting Victarion's arm from the books. Perhaps it could even cure greyscale (super unlikely) and that may in turn be relevant later on.

An alternative that is not often mentioned (because it's probably unlikely) is that Jorah might get burned by Drogon, thus getting Victarion's arm from the books. Perhaps it could even cure greyscale (super unlikely) and that may in turn be relevant later on.

I guess it could happen. I saw an interview with Glen that suggested it wasn't necessarily a death sentence. Coulda just been him blowing smoke.

Imo it seems more likely that he will take Ser Barristan's role with the line "Me! Try me! Over here" and finally win back Dany's trust by standing up for her in the pit.

my prediction exactly, it's being set up perfectly

I can't figure out if he dies or not though-- why give him greyscale and build that up if he's just going to get roasted?

I'm leaning towards him surviving like Ser Grandpa did, and his heroic act finally wins her over so he can be at her side later-- then the greyscale and his ticking clock becomes an issue

Jorah bringing greyscale to Meereen - that makes sense too. I doubt even D&D would want to show an entire city dying of explosive diarrhea.

Iain Glen blowing smoke - most likely. He's not going to say, "Yup, I'm dead." He's going to be cagey to not give away spoilers even if he knows he's doomed.

Well his imdb doesn't show him being on the last episode. NOooooooooooooo

IMDb has to be taken with a huge grain of salt. I mean, wasn't it showing Catelyn's actress as Lady Stoneheart in a few episodes for awhile? Or Benjen's actor as returning this season? The people who can edit it do troll rather regularly... or just don't know.

Either way, even if he's not in episode 10, I wouldn't take that as conclusive evidence as anything. For all we know episode 10 is dedicated to the Winter Battle completely.

Archived