Ran

Introductions

Hello Users ^^ I´m Marcel and I lurked the forums now for some time and did the only reasonable and joined you. Nice to be part of such a great community now :)

Welcome.

Ser Ennepe: your username an allusion to Ennepetal in Germany?

Yes it is, I thought I should pay some sort of tribute to my hometown :)

Oh and welcome to you ihatebrienne

Hello, my name is Santiago, I'm from Mexico and I just finished reading the books until ADWD. My favorite characters are Varys, Jon Snow and Daenerys, oh, and Hodor.

Yay, finally someone who likes Dany! There are very few of us around here.

I do like Brienne though :(

Hi, y'all, and welcome.

I love Brienne, though. Your username saddens me. :(

:agree:

Hi peeps, I'm Lemmy from NZ and I love the Hound. Currently nearly finished aSoS. Love the forum! Hard to be disciplined enough to avoid the spoilers though :dunno:

Hi peeps, I'm Lemmy from NZ and I love the Hound. Currently nearly finished aSoS. Love the forum! Hard to be disciplined enough to avoid the spoilers though :dunno:

Gudday Lemmy. :)

Hi, my name is Erina, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Helsinki, Finland. My favorite ASOIAF characters are Arya, Dany, Jon, Ned, Tyrion, Drogo and Brienne. But right now Arya is my ultimate favorite. She's so awesome!

I'm also a big Potterhead^^

Hi, my name is Erina, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Helsinki, Finland. My favorite ASOIAF characters are Arya, Dany, Jon, Ned, Tyrion, Drogo and Brienne. But right now Arya is my ultimate favorite. She's so awesome!

I'm also a big Potterhead^^

Nice to meet you Erina. I'm also 18, a big Arya/Dany/Jon/Tyrion/Brienne fan. And a huge Potterhead as well. So...yay :)

Hello, I'm 15 years old, although it says 19 on my profile, (I think i was distracted when i clicked that). Fun fact: i'm currently listening to Rammstein as i post this.

Ah hey there. Been following the forum for quite sometimes, but joined recently. Read till ASoS, going pretty slow. But read sooo many spoilers I feel like I know every key point till ADwD. :devil:

Don't follow the show though.

Love Arya, Tyrion, Sandor, Davos and maybe Jon. Wish there was more on Arthur Dayne. :drunk:

And sure hope R+L=J turns out to be true.

Hello loverflies, I have been lurking for a while off and on for years, usually through various theory old theory threads. After spending over a week slowly picking through one set of threads, I figured I might as well register and say 'ello.