Sign in to follow this  
Ran

Introductions

Hi guys, I'm brand new here as of today :-) I just spent the last hour trying to figure out how to upload an avatar for my profile lol Can anyone recommend any hot forums or groups to join? I'm originally from England but live in Australia now :-) hope to make some new friends on here!

Hi guys, I'm brand new here as of today :-) I just spent the last hour trying to figure out how to upload an avatar for my profile lol Can anyone recommend any hot forums or groups to join? I'm originally from England but live in Australia now :-) hope to make some new friends on here!

There is an Australian thread, where you can meet all your fellow Aussies. http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/117822-aussies-lxiii-fear-inc/

Oops, forgot to say, Welcome to Westeros! Happy posting!

Edited by Fragile Bird

Welcome to Westeros, BlackWidow! :cheers:

I always recommend TTTNE = The Thread that Never Ends - good people and you can get to know them and become friends pretty quickly. The current thread is here: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/121309-ttne-445-mucho-mucho-ice-cream-in-su-trucky-trailer/page-12

Also, i like to promote a thread I started when I was new. That was a while ago, but the response I got are still relevant for the most part: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/92504-what-threads-would-you-recommend/

And the forum games is always hoppin', though do note that posts in the games section do not count toward your post total. http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/forum/18-forum-games/

have fun. :)

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Hey Black Widow, welcome! Where abouts in England are you from?

For castration Island!

Castration Island!! Does this mean you're coming out as a eunach? :eek:

:laugh:

Hi. I've been lurking in this forum for ages, but only created my account just now to ask for some homework help.I'm from Hong Kong and I'm probably yonger than most of you guys. And I'm addicted to Star Wars.

Hi. I've been lurking in this forum for ages, but only created my account just now to ask for some homework help.I'm from Hong Kong and I'm probably yonger than most of you guys. And I'm addicted to Star Wars.

Welcome Elia! :)

Welcome Elia Sand! :)

No but everyone who makes trouble there gets castrated :D

Okay, well I'll make sure to give that place a wide berth then. :blink:

Ned stark is dead he is an imposter

You, Sir, are a fraud.

Come on guys, what are you talking about? Of course it's me... :leaving:

Edited by Eddard Stark is online

Thanks for the welcome Lord Stark :bowdown:

Welcome to the forum guys :commie: I hope you enjoy yourselves and stick around

Who are some of your favourite asoiaf characters? do you watch the show and read the books? what do you like more? which house is your favourite and why?

Hi, Pizza Warden, thanks for the welcome, My house is Stark, I am looking forward to the next season to see what happens with Jon, Bran, Sansa and Arya.

I love Daenarys and want to marry her :drool:

Tyrian is great and should be king, what a brilliant actor Peter Dinklage is.

Also I want to see if the Hound survives, my wife and I have grown to like him, he and Arya make a great partnership, they're both so comical. I hope they get back together when she returns from Braavos. Arya is a bit scary though!

I know the books are different to the series but I've watched all 4 seasons and only just started reading the first book, lol.

In my experience the book is always better than the movie, LOTR and The Hobbit are prime examples, Jackson dissappointed a lot of true Tolkien fans, changing bits of the stories and characters to suit the wider audience.

Saying that I believe the HBO series is not too far from the original story tho I've heard things are going to be different in season 5?

We liked the series so much we watched it all twice in a row.

R.I.P. Ygritte.