If not the LC Snow will nor be in season7

1.Sansa and Theon will go to the wall after their escape

2. Jon Snow will return and leave the Night’s watch

3. R + L = J will be revealed through Bran

4. Boltons will be destroyed

5. A war between the King’s landing and Dorne

6. Tommen will die, leaving the king’s landing in chaos

7. Dany will set sail for Westeros in the last episode

8. Night’s king and his army of the dead will arrive in the wall, Night’s watch will be wiped out

9. The wall will fall

10. Arya will go back to Westeros

1. Jon will come back (not at start of S06 but middle-end)

2. Characters will start to talk about Red-Wedding again (for us to remember what happened)

3. Blackfish

4. Many Pre-RW Stark Loyalists (Umber, maybe Manderly, Mormont, GNC much?)

5. LSH/UnCat

6. BWB has reappearance with UnCat

7. NW: All conspirators get wrecked by Tormund&Friends

8. Bran leaves Cave

9. Davos search for Rickon starts

10. Dany won't make it to westeros (that's the obvious one^^)

I didnt said he had to read again and again to understand GRRM is anything, juts said that his reading pace may be too fast to fully enjoy ANY book, i could flip through any book in a day or two, but i wouldnt understand shit about the story and im certain that i would lose some details.. its my opinion

1) It will take the whole season for Dany to return to Mereen (I know it doesn't make sense but we are talking about D&D here)

2) Jorah dies in battle, not of Greyscale (he sacrifices himself to rescue Dany)

3) Missandei and Greyworn kiss (no joke, I srsly think D&D go down that road)

4) Varys travels between KL and Mereen (book readers know why)

5) CLEGANEBOWL!! GET HYPE!! (Srsly, I think it's going to happen)

6) Others attack the Wall (final scene in Ep10)

7) Balon dies, his brother(s) continue the war he started

8) We see ToJ flashback

9) Sansa sends Davos to look for Rickon

10) Bran is going to fly

Wow, some dull predictions here. I hope the show and the books will give us SOMETHING MORE than what everyone has said on this forum. My predictions:

1. Eddard Stark is Azor Ahai. He emerges riding a horse from the Lands of Always Winter, with a new body and no memory after the sacrifice of his son Jon Snow, who indeed had king's blood. He believes all his family dead until he is reunited with Sansa.

2. Daenerys unleashes her dragon side, unites the khalasars, the Volantene, the Pentosi (with Illyrio's help), the Braavosi (the Faceless Men supporting her) and the Slaver Cities into one armada like never seen before and is in Westeros mid-season.

3. Tyrion bonds with Vyserion. Victarion/Euron magically subdues Rhaegon. Daenerys has her riders. Together with the priests of Rhllor and the Faceless Men, Daenerys attacks strategic places and people in Westeros. As the Faceless Men infiltrate Highgarden and Dorne, Olenna Tyrell and Doran Martell are killed (Caesar style)

4. Arya is taken under Empress Daenerys' wing. The Empress goes mad because of the people of Westeros rejecting her rule. Her dragons burn the capital to the ground and she sets on burning every man, woman and child in Westeros, supported by the priests of Rhllor who want to bring upon the Apocalypse, the Iron Islanders and the barbaric tribes who have crossed the sea.

5. Ned Stark and co (Allister, Melisandre, Tormund) travel to the far North and make an uneasy alliance with the White Walker Army and Bloodraven. With Bran's help, Ned looks into the past and emotionally encourages Jon who was praying in the godswood. Though words don't travel through time, Jon was able to feel his presense.

6. Melisandre repents from the religion that she had followed for 400 years, realizing that it was a ruse by the Elder priests to bring upon the end of the world. She helps Ned Stark with information on how to defeat the priests of Rhllor and the Ametyst Empress reborn.

7. Sansa Stark rides throughout the North ralying the Houses. Stannis is alive but wounded and has lost everything. Davos finds him and rather than killing him, he helps Stannis raise his final forces from the royalists in the Riverlands and the Eyrie.

8. Margaery Tyrell and Trystane become the leaders of their Houses and the entire realm unites for a last stand against the demonic forses of Daenerys and her dragons.

9. Tyrion realizes the savagery of this 2nd Targaryen conquests and leaves Daenerys' forces, uniting with his brother in Castlery Rock.

10. Arya is sent to kill Sansa, Daenerys promises that if she'll succeed she'll make her the third rider in place of the traitor Tyrion, just like in Arya's child dreams.

And in Season 7:

Melisandre dies fighting the other Rhllor priests (preferably setting a trap in which they all burn, including her, as they enjoy that so much).

Eddard, Stannis and Jamie Lannister command the 3 contingents fighting Daenerys' 3 divided forces, each with its dragon.

Bran tries to help in the war, but is somehow wounded by the priests of Rhllor. He only survives becoming one with the godswood. Theon will kill Rhaegon and will rule what's left of the Iron Islands.

Tyrion will kill Vyserion, though he will cry in doing so. Jamie will kill himself together with Cersei after winning the battle, bidding farewell and leaving Tyrion to rule Castlery Rock.

Ned Stark will finally kill the mad Daenerys and the Night's King will finish off the monstruosity Drogon.

Sansa is mortally wounded by an Arya that she refuses to kill. Arya realizes her mistakes but is lost forever in Essos as she will try recovering.

Ned's children are all lost (as Bran isn't coming back), but Rickon is his last joy, the last and only Stark heir (bittersweet ending).

A baffled Gendry becomes the King of the 7 realms and we are shown the new Lords of each of the 7 realms in their cities (Rickon Stark, Theon Greyjoy, Tyrion, Robin Arryn, Margaery, Brynden Tully, Trystane Martell) as the sun sets above the realm (a shot from space with the known side of the planet and the sun -with rotating rings as a metaphor!- would be cool).

Stannis takes the black. Him and Ned have the final conversation in the show in Castle Black, where Ned (Azor Ahai reborn) departs for the Lands of Always Winter. We see him after ages have past, finally dieing, reuniting with his family from the first Stark scene in the show, walking up to balcony where his wife Catelyn is waiting and seeing all his children underneath, as Bran tries to hit the target with his arrow.

1. Olly becomes Lord Commander.

2. Ramsay defeats the northern rebels and rapes the Greatjon.

3. Jaime kills himself.

4. Sansa rides south and is made prisoner by the Freys. Walder forces her to marry him.

5. Brienne, going after Sansa, comes across LF and the Vale army (who are going north) and defeats them at Moat Cailin.

6. Stannis kicks a puppy.

7. Cersei kills Kevan and Pycelle in self-defence as they try to take her away from her son.

8. The Mereeneese renounce the Harpy to worship their new god, the Halfman.

9. Jorah falls off a cliff. Daario contracts grayscale trying to save him.

10. Grey Worm becomes a cunnilingus expert under Missandei's guidance.

1. Olly becomes Lord Commander.

2. Ramsay defeats the northern rebels and rapes the Greatjon.

3. Jaime kills himself.

4. Sansa rides south and is made prisoner by the Freys. Walder forces her to marry him.

5. Brienne, going after Sansa, comes across LF and the Vale army (who are going north) and defeats them at Moat Cailin.

6. Stannis kicks a puppy.

7. Cersei kills Kevan and Pycelle in self-defence as they try to take her away from her son.

8. The Mereeneese renounce the Harpy to worship their new god, the Halfman.

9. Jorah falls off a cliff. Daario contracts grayscale trying to save him.

10. Grey Worm becomes a cunnilingus expert under Missandei's guidance.

Haha! I wouldn't doubt if a couple of these actually happen.

1. Jon will be resurrected by Melisandre. Though something about him will be different otherwise what was the point in him dying? He will rally the Wildlings to attack the Boltons. And R + L = J will be revealed in flashback/Bran's visions though not to Jon himself ...yet.

2. Tyrion will be able to fly/train one of the dragons (I hate the Tyrion is a Targ theory but since his eyes were described as mismatched in AGOT it's seemed obvious to me :ack: )

3. Dany will not end up in Westeros (though the trailers like every other year will imply that she does) and neither will Tyrion

4. Tyene & Nym (possibly) will go to KL, Trystane for some reason won't be murdered and Obara will go to Oldtown

5. Cersei will get Robert Strong to kill Pycelle & Kevan when they won't treat her with any respect or allow her any power at court

6. Varying levels of prominent characters' deaths: Pycelle, Kevan, Bronn, Tommen (in the finale), Thorne, Ellaria (in the premiere/episode 2) if on screen, Pod, Jorah, Margeary, QoT, Hodor, Lancel, Nym. All the main characters: Dany, Jon, Tyrion, Cersei, Jaime, Arya & Sansa will survive the Season

7. Doran and Hotah will appear once or not at all

8. The Greyjoy storyline will be massively streamlined cutting most of it to start TWOW/non book stuff

9. Sansa, Theon and Brienne will go to find Rickon instead of Davos who will stay at the Wall and they will be part of the Northern Lords rallying. Rickon will appear near the end of the Season with Osha

10. Meereen/The North/Dany will be the main focus of the Season with KL taking a backseat

I have thought of more for storylines I haven't mentioned yet...

11. Jaime will be banished from KL by Kevan without even seeing Cersei but will find out about Lancel so will go to the Riverlands with Bronn

12. Jorah and Daario will be er...... :dunno: They will have some form of fight (a la Brienne & Jaime in Season 3) before being captured by the Dothraki

13. Arya & Jon will warg

14. Arya will pass as a FM and be sent to Westeros to kill someone (whose identity will remain anonymous to viewers for now) and will leave Braavos in the finale

15. No Casterley Rock or Highgarden appearances

Wow, some dull predictions here. I hope the show and the books will give us SOMETHING MORE than what everyone has said on this forum. My predictions:

1. Eddard Stark is Azor Ahai. He emerges riding a horse from the Lands of Always Winter, with a new body and no memory after the sacrifice of his son Jon Snow, who indeed had king's blood. He believes all his family dead until he is reunited with Sansa.

2. Daenerys unleashes her dragon side, unites the khalasars, the Volantene, the Pentosi (with Illyrio's help), the Braavosi (the Faceless Men supporting her) and the Slaver Cities into one armada like never seen before and is in Westeros mid-season.

3. Tyrion bonds with Vyserion. Victarion/Euron magically subdues Rhaegon. Daenerys has her riders. Together with the priests of Rhllor and the Faceless Men, Daenerys attacks strategic places and people in Westeros. As the Faceless Men infiltrate Highgarden and Dorne, Olenna Tyrell and Doran Martell are killed (Caesar style)

4. Arya is taken under Empress Daenerys' wing. The Empress goes mad because of the people of Westeros rejecting her rule. Her dragons burn the capital to the ground and she sets on burning every man, woman and child in Westeros, supported by the priests of Rhllor who want to bring upon the Apocalypse, the Iron Islanders and the barbaric tribes who have crossed the sea.

5. Ned Stark and co (Allister, Melisandre, Tormund) travel to the far North and make an uneasy alliance with the White Walker Army and Bloodraven. With Bran's help, Ned looks into the past and emotionally encourages Jon who was praying in the godswood. Though words don't travel through time, Jon was able to feel his presense.

6. Melisandre repents from the religion that she had followed for 400 years, realizing that it was a ruse by the Elder priests to bring upon the end of the world. She helps Ned Stark with information on how to defeat the priests of Rhllor and the Ametyst Empress reborn.

7. Sansa Stark rides throughout the North ralying the Houses. Stannis is alive but wounded and has lost everything. Davos finds him and rather than killing him, he helps Stannis raise his final forces from the royalists in the Riverlands and the Eyrie.

8. Margaery Tyrell and Trystane become the leaders of their Houses and the entire realm unites for a last stand against the demonic forses of Daenerys and her dragons.

9. Tyrion realizes the savagery of this 2nd Targaryen conquests and leaves Daenerys' forces, uniting with his brother in Castlery Rock.

10. Arya is sent to kill Sansa, Daenerys promises that if she'll succeed she'll make her the third rider in place of the traitor Tyrion, just like in Arya's child dreams.

And in Season 7:

Melisandre dies fighting the other Rhllor priests (preferably setting a trap in which they all burn, including her, as they enjoy that so much).

Eddard, Stannis and Jamie Lannister command the 3 contingents fighting Daenerys' 3 divided forces, each with its dragon.

Bran tries to help in the war, but is somehow wounded by the priests of Rhllor. He only survives becoming one with the godswood. Theon will kill Rhaegon and will rule what's left of the Iron Islands.

Tyrion will kill Vyserion, though he will cry in doing so. Jamie will kill himself together with Cersei after winning the battle, bidding farewell and leaving Tyrion to rule Castlery Rock.

Ned Stark will finally kill the mad Daenerys and the Night's King will finish off the monstruosity Drogon.

Sansa is mortally wounded by an Arya that she refuses to kill. Arya realizes her mistakes but is lost forever in Essos as she will try recovering.

Ned's children are all lost (as Bran isn't coming back), but Rickon is his last joy, the last and only Stark heir (bittersweet ending).

A baffled Gendry becomes the King of the 7 realms and we are shown the new Lords of each of the 7 realms in their cities (Rickon Stark, Theon Greyjoy, Tyrion, Robin Arryn, Margaery, Brynden Tully, Trystane Martell) as the sun sets above the realm (a shot from space with the known side of the planet and the sun -with rotating rings as a metaphor!- would be cool).

Stannis takes the black. Him and Ned have the final conversation in the show in Castle Black, where Ned (Azor Ahai reborn) departs for the Lands of Always Winter. We see him after ages have past, finally dieing, reuniting with his family from the first Stark scene in the show, walking up to balcony where his wife Catelyn is waiting and seeing all his children underneath, as Bran tries to hit the target with his arrow.

Wow great predictions! I think all of them could be very good, however I don´t like the idea of another Ned Stark as Azor Ahai. I also REALLY expect Arya to be sent to kill Sansa, a really good twist. You covered most of the storylines, but I´d like to hear your predictions regarding to Cersei during TWoW and ADoS

If the Vale, those pussbags who wanted nothing to do with the war, and LF take the North and Winterfell I will be pissed. That's Roose who murdered Robb. The NORTH remembers...the North! It would be very anti climatic if anyone but a Northerner, preferably a Stark, gets their revenge on the Boltons...and the Freys.

1. Jon will arise - but not straight away probably 4 or 5 episodes for me - a dark knight like figure somewhat changed by his experiences and death. He will have spent some time in Ghost during the interim.GRRM said the main reason stoneheart exists is to show how being ressurected after death 'changes the character'.

2. Stannis is not dead. Brienne still thinks Sansa is at Winterfell and would not have killed an unarmed Stannis when she could use him for leverage. Plus she's an honourable knight.

3. Ramsays '20 good men' will strike again somehow.

4. Cersie is being subtly built up for a fall for me. We've come to expect that she will wriggle free from all her problems and Robert Strongs appearance is reinforcing that point once again. I think this is classic GRRM, just like the Oberyn fight right until everything changes at the end.

5. Bran will be revealed to be a Jedi Knight...just kidding, but will definitely have flashbacks of knowledge which will relate to Jons parentage as well as to the nature of the white walkers.

6. The White walkers will have more screen time and the duality of their nature made apparent, they are not simply evil like we think.

7. Danny will end the season on her way to westeros. Tyrions story will be about how to lead and rule with Varys help, although alas I think Varys will not make it back to westeros. This will be setting Tyrion up as a true and fair ruler/ hand of the king. Say what you like about Tywin, but he was a competent and shrewd leader and Tyrion is only better with his empathy and human touch.

8. I fear Danny will slowly show more signs of madness but she won't go full targ. This season will probably start to add some more complexity to her character but I don't think she will turn into the villain. I think she will receive more premonitions from the new red priestess regarding her family, but the visions will be wrongly confused. AA and TPTWP is neither Jon or Danny but their child. I know really just my own theory right there lol. Oh and the dragons will get more screen time and their power may be possibly controlled aka Tyrion, lol hopefully.

9. Howland Reed or a repurposed character will make an appearance to fill us and the others in on the TOJ. The northerners will help Sansa retake Winterfell without anything to do with them meeting Jon.

10. Littlefingers schemes will be more clearly revealed, and he will start to approach his end game, which is clearly not going to revolve around Danny. So who will he support? For me at the end of the season littlefinger will have the support of all the Central westerosi houses and pose the greatest threat to Danny when she arrives having solidified his position. The north will have its own story much like the second and third seasons and alongside Danny will be part of three main areas of importance which converge in season 7. Apart from Arya of course.

11. Arya will complete her training and be tasked with something in Westeros. She may even end up returning on the same boat as Danny and her army. That's just my theory based on Euron Grejoy or similar repurposed character meeting Danny and offering them a means of travel.

Wow great predictions! I think all of them could be very good, however I don´t like the idea of another Ned Stark as Azor Ahai. I also REALLY expect Arya to be sent to kill Sansa, a really good twist. You covered most of the storylines, but I´d like to hear your predictions regarding to Cersei during TWoW and ADoS

The thing is... I really don't know. There are so many things that can happen with Cersei. Her foolishness will get Tommen killed (and Myrcella too, if she somehow survived the poison). Maybe, without the Tyrell troops in the Capital, Cersei will even open the gates for Daenerys' forces and the Empress will tie Tommen and burn him alive in the Throne Room, Mad Queen style, while forcing Cersei to watch. It would be fitting after she gave the order to kill all those children of Robert in Season 2.

She somehow survives, is smuggled out of King's Landing or stays there imprisoned while Jamie raises the army to free her. But, in their last scene, he gives her the freedom of death, gently suffocating her and committing suicide as well.

Why don't you like the idea of Eddard Stark as Azor Ahai? I suppose they could do it with Jon, but how great would it be if Sean Bean was actually brought back for the last 2 seasons? The ratings would go sky high and this show will forever be remembered. Having him appear in a divine way, with a new body and no memories of the last years would be a Messianic message that the show has hinted to. Not in the sense of the Christian religion, but in a sense of the need for a hero in classical fantasy. It started with Sean Bean... it should end with Sean Bean.

I remember 2 other cases where I was baffled by a similar scenerio: When Neo was no longer affected by death in the Matrix and when John Locke came back in Lost, season 7. Maybe the endings to Matrix Revolutions and Lost were not satisfying, but it sure kept us in the chairs wanting more. These are not deus-ex machinas and Ned's resurrection would be perfect for me, considering that Jon Snow did indeed have Targaryen blood and the ancient plan of the Rhllor followers to bring upon the end of the world must have a counterpoint. Jon was a hero of Game of Thrones. But he did enough, his story is mostly over, he was meant to unite the tribes of men and continue his father's righteous legacy. All of the Stark children are main characters, but the one everything started with is Eddard Stark.

Not in any sort of chronological order...

1. Jon Snow comes back... a little different.

2. Daenerys turns her situation completely around.

3. We learn about Jon Snow's parentage.

4. Daenerys doesn't go back to Meereen, but heads directly either to Asshai or Westeros. Tyrion rules in Meereen.

5. Either way, I expect dragons to fly above Westeros soon too.

6. Boltons and Freys die.

7. Either one of Jaime or Brienne dies.

8. Cersei burns down Kingslanding

9. Flashbacks... which seems pretty much confirmed by the casting calls now.

10. The wall comes down.

Drogon creates the sea of fire roasting Dothraki.

2. Daenerys unites the Dothraki

3. We find out the Dragon at the sorrows wasn't Drogon

4.Tyrion becomes a dragon rider

5. Bloodraven finally dies

6. Jon finally finds out Ned isn't his father

7. Cersei wins her trial by combat

8. Shortly after winning said trial, Jamie declares Tommen is his son

9. Mob kill Tommen

10. Jamie kills Cersei

1. Episode one will be shitty

2. Episode two will be shitty

3. Episode three will be shitty

4. Episode four will be really shitty

5. Sansa needs rescuing

6. Ramsey, Ramsey and then some more Ramsey

7. Episode seven will be shitty

8. Episode eight will be ok

9. Epic battle, with many nude scenes

10. Episode 10 will have a decent ending but will still be pretty shitty overall, then WOW will finally be published and will blow the show out the water

Archived