Make 10 Predictions for Season 6

Monoman32

There are two possibilities: either they cut their reunion altogether, or they do it, to get another thing off their checklist of plot points they wrote down while George was talking, but they do it in a really lame and terrible way that makes it look totally illogical because it hasn't been properly set up and because they will have it completely out of context and the characterizations are totally out of whack.

Out of these two, I'd much prefer the former.

Either way it'll be better than the book...

Either way it'll be better than the book...

You know it will be better than in the book that hasn't been published yet? Are you in GRRM's exclusive confidence and he gave you the book to read, or you're just using your crystal ball? :lol:

Oh, so now I understand. So, you also probably didn't read any of the published books either - which I already suspected, since you were an Unsullied pestering people with questions on what happens in the books, just three months ago, and these are big books to read in just three months... - and your crystal ball is the reason why you know the show is better? :)

You know it will be better than in the book that hasn't been published yet? Are you in GRRM's exclusive confidence and he gave you the book to read, or you're just using your crystal ball? :lol:

Just like many people have said that the Tyrion meeting Dany is better than in the books.

How lucky they were given the books in advance to make apt comparisons once the show was aired... maybe if we start to say "the show is better! the show is better!", Martin will give us all the manuscript as well.

They just advanced tyrion's plot... i think he will eventually meet dany, of course on other circumstances and being a more dark character than the show version (where do the whores go?), i think they gave barry's part on meeren to tyrion, taking advantage that tyrion is one of the most popular characters in the series, makes sense, 'creatively'.. and losing that darkess he develops in his travels, changing it (if you will) by barristan's nobility (?)...

They just advanced tyrion's plot... i think he will eventually meet dany, of course on other circumstances and being a more dark character than the show version (where do the whores go?), i think they gave barry's part on meeren to tyrion, taking advantage that tyrion is one of the most popular characters in the series, makes sense, 'creatively'.. and losing that darkess he develops in his travels, changing it (if you will) by barristan's nobility (?)...

Actually, I think Tyrion will recover his old self much before he meets Dany.

Nevertheless, we cannot know how their encounter wll happen to make a comparison. Saying "it's better because it has already happened" is not a fair comparison, imo.

The whitewashing of Tyrion and Dany will probably lead to the biggest betrayal in the end. The one of the "bittersweet ending".

Even if they will also probably contribute to saving the world, and don't think Dany will become mad queen 2.0, I don't think Dany and Tyrion team is lead to have a very positive impact in books. book!Westeros will be taken by storm by a "fire and blood" mode Dany advised by a vengeful dwarf obsessed by his birthright, lots of innocent characters will suffer because of that, and the 7 kingdoms end in a rather worse state than in the beginning, with as only positive the Others threat and a bunch of worse human vilains being probably dealt with.

In the show I reckon it will be like "...and after saving the world Dany became the good queen everyone hoped for during centuries, breaking the evil feudal wheel and solving all the society problems thanks to wise Tyrion good advices.".

Oh, so now I understand. So, you also probably didn't read any of the published books either - which I already suspected, since you were an Unsullied pestering people with questions on what happens in the books, just three months ago, and these are big books to read in just three months... - and your crystal ball is the reason why you know the show is better? :)

You know there are people who aren't morons and can read...and read fast, right? I read the first 2 books before Season 5 started.

Not everyone puts George and the books on a pedestal...some of the writing is definitely cringeworthy and I don't find them spectacular. ADwD is actually quite bad in fact.

I dont think reading pace makes you a genious or a moron, if you read 2 books in a month well thats impresive, but i doubt you had the chance to caught the details as intended by GRRM, you probably have to go and do a reread, hell, even people that takes months reading the books had to make a re read, by no means im saying that GRRM is the greatest writer of them all, but he is on the ranking, and imho your rapid pace reading the books will only harm your understanding of it (the books)

I dont think reading pace makes you a genious or a moron, if you read 2 books in a month well thats impresive, but i doubt you had the chance to caught the details as intended by GRRM, you probably have to go and do a reread, hell, even people that takes months reading the books had to make a re read, by no means im saying that GRRM is the greatest writer of them all, but he is on the ranking, and imho your rapid pace reading the books will only harm your understanding of it

That's not really a good way to justify the matter at hand, but thank you for at least not telling me I didn't read the books because of the fact I don't think they're amazing.

You know there are people who aren't morons and can read...and read fast, right? I read the first 2 books before Season 5 started.

Not everyone puts George and the books on a pedestal...some of the writing is definitely cringeworthy and I don't find them spectacular. ADwD is actually quite bad in fact.

Yes.

Knowning AFfC and ADwD I would have preferred that ASoIaF had ended after ASoS.

I dont think reading pace makes you a genious or a moron, if you read 2 books in a month well thats impresive, but i doubt you had the chance to caught the details as intended by GRRM, you probably have to go and do a reread, hell, even people that takes months reading the books had to make a re read, by no means im saying that GRRM is the greatest writer of them all, but he is on the ranking, and imho your rapid pace reading the books will only harm your understanding of it (the books)

Basically you're saying evveryone has to read the books again and again until we all agree that GRRM is the best thing since sliced bread.

Not really.

Basically you're saying evveryone has to read the books again and again until we all agree that GRRM is the best thing since sliced bread.

Not really.

I think he/she is saying that someone needs to, you know, have a clue about what the fuck they're talking about.

Archived