TTTNE 456: Something Something Spam Side

Buckwheat

Aw, RB, I am sorry to hear you must be in hospital. :grouphug: Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery and as little boredom as can be until then!

I have not heard anything from Koba either, she just posts stuff on FB once in a while as far as I can see.

I do not have much to post about. These days are kinda boring. I am going to sea on Friday though! :)

Aw, RB, I am sorry to hear you must be in hospital. :grouphug: Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery and as little boredom as can be until then!

I have not heard anything from Koba either, she just posts stuff on FB once in a while as far as I can see.

I do not have much to post about. These days are kinda boring. I am going to sea on Friday though! :)

But...but...salt water kills plants :uhoh:

But...but...salt water kills plants :uhoh:

Worry not, dear Elderling Champion. ;) Your queen is part mermaid.

(I really really love swimming and being near the sea in general.)

ETA: To give this post some substance. I am going to write to the gentleman because I need to ask him something about the class we visited. I wrote a very neutral email. But somehow my fingers do not want to click "send". :idea:

Worry not, dear Elderling Champion. ;) Your queen is part mermaid.

(I really really love swimming and being near the sea in general.)

ETA: To give this post some substance. I am going to write to the gentleman because I need to ask him something about the class we visited. I wrote a very neutral email. But somehow my fingers do not want to click "send". :idea:

Well, that's okay then ;)

Enjoy :) I don't like the sea that much. The salt water and getting sand stuck everywhere when you get out...no thanks! I used the swimming pool when I was on holiday.

Do it quick, like ripping of a plaster. Dwelling on it wont make it any easier, and if you get into the habit of just sending these e-mail naturally (just like posting here) then maybe you can get your relationship/friendship to continue?

Anyway, enjoy the sea!

Well, that's okay then ;)

Enjoy :) I don't like the sea that much. The salt water and getting sand stuck everywhere when you get out...no thanks! I used the swimming pool when I was on holiday.

Do it quick, like ripping of a plaster. Dwelling on it wont make it any easier, and if you get into the habit of just sending these e-mail naturally (just like posting here) then maybe you can get your relationship/friendship to continue?

Anyway, enjoy the sea!

:O I will never ever understand why pools near the sea are even necessary.

I do not like the sand beaches either. Where we go, there is a stone coast and this is much preferable, as the little stones are not stuck everywhere like the sand. When we were small, my friends and I liked climbing on the "wilder" parts of the rocks (parents were obviously not that thrilled over it). Nowadays, more and more of the beach is tamed, there are stairs built into the water, platforms evened so tourists can lie on them ... point being, rocks instead of sand.

And salt? The chemicals in the pools bother me way more than sea salt. They do not smell that nice and they irritate my eyes. I can keep my eyes open in the sea for a long time without them being irritated, while when I try to do that in a pool, they start hurting immediately.

Plus the sea is bigger and less crowded and gives you more space and you can compete with yourself in how deep you can dive without hitting the bottom.

And no regulations regarding "no diving" (seriously what is the point of swimming if you are not supposed to dive), "no jumping", "obligatory shower" etc.

Also environmental benefit. I would think it is kinder to the nature to just swim for a bit in the sea than keep a pool whole of nasty chemicals whose water needs to be cleaned, that is, changed all the time.

Point being, sea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pool. :wub:

I took your smart advice. *nods* (The "relationship", which never was, will not continue. The "friendship" might, if I teach myself how to think of him without thinking about him like that; I guess I have to wait just a bit more for that.)

I will enjoy the sea. :) A friend wrote to me today that he is coming next week, and other friends are coming too, so I will probably have a bit of good company there too. :)

Greetings my lovelies :kiss:

I was just sitting outside having some lunch.  It's not as hot and humid as it's been and I could see we were going to get a storm.  then it came really close.  I suggested we go inside as we had about 2 minutes before it hit.  By time we got to our desks, it started (about 2 minutes, cause I am awesome like that :P)  Now it is raining cats & dogs and I am dressed in a summer weight skirt & top and 3" sandals.  I hope it stops before the end of day or I am going to get drenched as running on wet ground in heels will not happen :P  (It should just be a pop up thunderstorm, so I expect it to stop long before the end of day)

and now it is time to get back to work

Well this is worryingly little spam. :uhoh: I do not have much to say, but I am astonisched that nobody else seems to have either!

I am going on a holiday tomorrow, so I will probably not post much in the next few days. Be good though! ;)

Well this is worryingly little spam. :uhoh: I do not have much to say, but I am astonisched that nobody else seems to have either!

I am going on a holiday tomorrow, so I will probably not post much in the next few days. Be good though! ;)

I'm going away tomorrow too! :D I'm off to Aberdeen for the weekend to see my friend. He said he has planned some fun stuff for us to do, so I'm looking forward to it.

Eta: :lol: Lany. That happens to me all the time. I was walking the pooch in shorts and t-shirt with flip flops on yesterday and the heavens opened. We got drenched.

Thanks!  I am old time spammer from way back, just haven't spammed in years.  

And yes I do in fact play the trombone. :)

That's cool. I play the trumpet.

Well, I guess, we haven't met before, but that's no problem. ;o) I mostly stick around here.

That's cool. I play the trumpet.

Well, I guess, we haven't met before, but that's no problem. ;o) I mostly stick around here.

The more brass the merrier!

I haven't been on much in the last 5 years.  My original account was lost so I created this new one.  Work is slow so maybe I will start to spam again.

The more brass the merrier!

I haven't been on much in the last 5 years.  My original account was lost so I created this new one.  Work is slow so maybe I will start to spam again.

Oh yeah, seconded. About the brass, tbs.

I dig brass music. Especially Giovanni Gabrieli.

Okay. I dig music in general.

Oh yeah, seconded. About the brass, tbs.

I dig brass music. Especially Giovanni Gabrieli.

Okay. I dig music in general.

The brass group I am in plays at least one Gabrieli piece a concert.  (Might have a recording online somewhere... I will look)

Do you play often?

Archived