TTTNE 456: Something Something Spam Side

Buckwheat

How are you doing Rhae, have you been getting any sleep? Are you able to eat yet?
It will get better soon!!

No and no. The only progress I made was the helplessness/denial turning into anger so I hate everybody and everything today.
Thanks, you're very nice :)

KTI, I even forgot the original line. Should do a reread...

No and no. The only progress I made was the helplessness/denial turning into anger so I hate everybody and everything today.

Rhaenys: :kiss:

"What is dead may never die but rises again harder and stronger."

Or its 'predecessor':

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons, even death may die." (H.P. Lovecraft, Cthulhu)

I do a ACoK reread and I had plenty of opportunity to get to know the Ironborn (especially Theon and Asha) better. ;o) And thanks to some friends. ;o)

Hello, y'all.

I have a vivid memory of my recovery, trying to have a popsicle one day, thinking that would help me, but it was like pouring acid on my throat...
It will get better soon!!!

I have a vivid memory of my recovery, trying to have a popsicle one day, thinking that would help me, but it was like pouring acid on my throat...
It will get better soon!!!

Oh god, swallowing ANYTHING is like pouring acid on my throat... And yeah I agree, ice cream and popsicles don't help at all. Thanks :grouphug:

KTI, :grouphug: Thanks, that's the one. I only ever reread GOT but I made a promise to myself that I would reread the whole thing before ADWD because my asoiaf knowledge is getting alarmingly blurry, especially with the TV adaptation putting false memories into my mind that didn't actually happen in the books.

Hello, Adara! =o)

Did you say [url=http://shamenun.com/]shame[/url]?

KTI, :grouphug: Thanks, that's the one. I only ever reread GOT but I made a promise to myself that I would reread the whole thing before ADWD because my asoiaf knowledge is getting alarmingly blurry, especially with the TV adaptation putting false memories into my mind that didn't actually happen in the books.

No problem. =o)

Really, I'm surprised that Theon shares place five with Davos on my current Top 5 list.

Hello your grace :) Yes I did. Ding ding ding ^^

Oh god, swallowing ANYTHING is like pouring acid on my throat... And yeah I agree, ice cream and popsicles don't help at all. Thanks :grouphug:

Oh Rhae... if ice cream doesn't work, I don't know what works :grouphug. Never underestimate the power of virtual hugs.

Archived