People's Choice - Top 100 Characters *Complete List*

Bustard

I'm not surprised; Arya is the type of character that will be on everybody's list, just not at #1.

I'm not suprised that Jon will be #1, just that Tyrion beat Arya. Between people not liking his ADwD arc and hipster backlash to his popularity, he just doesn't seem to get as much love as Arya from what I've seen.

:stunned: can't believe Tyrion beat Arya. Also suprised she only has 3 more 1st place votes than Daenerys. Would have expected a much bigger gap on this board.

After seeing the 'Is Arya too far gone' thread, it seems she gets as much criticism on here as Tyrion and Dany do. And for more or less the same reasons.

After seeing the 'Is Arya too far gone' thread, it seems she gets as much criticism on here as Tyrion and Dany do. And for more or less the same reasons.

Definitely not. Daenerys gets the most by far, with Cat a close 2nd. No other characters even come close. There's poster's that will literally spam every thread about those 2 because they hate them so much.

One can criticize a person and still like or love him/her.

I'm also one of those horrible killjoys that find those top three characters rather yawn inducing. Well, Arya and Tyrion I get at least somewhat. Still in utter puzzlement how Jon can be anybodies fav. Oh, right, he is the title character. :dunce:

The series is called "Jon Snow"?  :wideeyed:  :p

I'm not surprised; Arya is the type of character that will be on everybody's list, just not at #1.

She has 30 first places, so far more than anyone else, though Jon and Tyrion probably have more.

Archived