People's Choice - Top 100 Characters *Complete List*

Bustard

Seeing Theon Greyjoy behind thirteen male characters makes me slightly nauseous, especially when those in front of him include the likes of Varys, a paper mache character if there ever was one. 

I don't know how many people voted here or there, (here less but still a lot) but Bustard, if you could maintain this thread active so as more people could vote it would be fantastic!

You might already know this, but I decided to keep the poll alive while revealing these mid-way results! I'd say we've (roughly) doubled the original total, and we'll have a couple more weeks before they're finalized for good. I suppose I could be convinced to hold out a little longer, but others are pushing for just the opposite  :dunno:  The pains of making decisions...

You might already know this, but I decided to keep the poll alive while revealing these mid-way results! I'd say we've (roughly) doubled the original total, and we'll have a couple more weeks before they're finalized for good. I suppose I could be convinced to hold out a little longer, but others are pushing for just the opposite  :dunno:  The pains of making decisions...

Two weeks it's great. Thanks for this thread!

After an official count, I've concluded that 240 votes factored into these results. Again, roughly double that amount has been recorded for the poll as a whole. Also, I'm *finally* getting around to the total character vote tally, and hope to post those by tonight.

Bustard, thank you for all your work.  This is so entertaining and while I have my guess for #1, I am anxious to see.

Two weeks it's great. Thanks for this thread!

No problem, glad you like it! It's actually been even more enjoyable than it has been tedious from my end :)

Seeing Theon Greyjoy behind thirteen male characters makes me slightly nauseous, especially when those in front of him include the likes of Varys, a paper mache character if there ever was one. 

:box:  Them's fightin' words.  Varys is far more than he seems.  And people don't like Theon.

Some of us do have indications in our usernames.  But admittedly despite calling myself "Lady" Blizzardborn, I've still been mistaken for being male on this board.

Yup, many think I'm a "dude", perhaps because of the Dolorous Edd pic, but "sweetsunray" doesn't seem like a username a "dude" would use :dunno:

Since I have way too much free time, I thought I'd look through the voting thread to see if more men or women are voting. And also record all the votes in a spreadsheet while I'm at it, of course.

Only a bit of the way through, but it does look like there are more men voting so far.

Just curious, how are you counting people with unknown genre?

Just curious, how are you counting people with unknown genre?

Just as unknown, so there are three categories.

I ended up counting 99 males, 36 females and 103 "not telling". Which means I've missed two voters, apparently.

I want to post something about the differences in character preference between genders, but I want my numbers to actually match Bustard's first, at least.

Archived