People's Choice - Top 100 Characters *Complete List*

Bustard

True.  But maybe Shaggy will like him.

My guess on the final three:

3. Jon

2. Tyrion

1. Arya

Agree with you LB.  Or, at least that's the order that I'm hoping for.

#3 will be revealed tonight!

By the way, what is the ETA on the total-votes numbers? I remember you said it was harder than you expected; why is that?

Unfortunately some people edited their posts from the first batch of results to the second, and it's hard to distinguish who these people are in retrospect. But even more so- the total # of votes would require me to go back to every post and tally each individual character. Using Excel certainly would have made it easier...

I expected her to be #1 since she usually is on this forum... and I certainly didn't expect her to be #3.

It's because this voting seems like a moving target. I have no idea whether I've voted or not.
I know I've voted for Arya #1 in at least one or two of Bustard's threads but they are so long and far apart I really lost track. Last time i voted Arya was number one by a decent margin, I'm skeptical that many opinions have changed. I think this is a Florida vote lol.

It's because this voting seems like a moving target. I have no idea whether I've voted or not.
I know I've voted for Arya #1 in at least one or two of Bustard's threads but they are so long and far apart I really lost track. Last time i voted Arya was number one by a decent margin, I'm skeptical that many opinions have changed. I think this is a Florida vote lol.

Lol, I assure you that's not the case... This data includes all votes up to a specified date/isn't subject to change. Edits and double posts were monitored closely as well. What do you mean she was #1? This is the first time I posted her results.

I thought Tyrion was definitely going to be in the top 10. Top 5 was a maybe, but I had a good inkling. Top 3 seemed a little too far-fetched, considering the lack of Tyrion love on these forums. Top 2? Damn man, I'm happy. My boy might well be #1 after all. Jon Snow fanboys eat your hearts out! The Imp shall reign over everyone, as he has for four books!

Archived