Pick a non-Great House's home to live in

Harrenhal, go big or go home

I don't know Harrenhal is a bit rustic for my taste. I mean the place is a gigantic ruin infested with rats and bats, also the fact that most of it has gone derelict shows how impossible it is to maintain. Besides there's also that curse to worry about. 

Watergardens would be almost as nice as Starfall. The description always reminds me of Vegas hotels...always sunny, lots of pools & waterfalls, trees lining the pools & beautiful gardens, servants there to fetch food & cold drinks, ect.:)

Definitely

Been to Vegas for 2 bachelor parties, going back for a third in a few months.

Dorne is kinda like Sin City B)

Robert did make Stannis who was heir presumptive at that time lord of Dragonstone. I think at least for show might have thought it was practical to continue this tradition but later abandoned it when Joffrey was born. He probably did this as a way to snub Stannis from getting Storms End.

It was done to ensure that the Narrow Sea Houses would be loyal to Robert--because the lords sworn to Dragonstone in the Narrow Sea were some of the oldest and most loyal of Targaryen supporters. Putting Stannis there was as much a strategic move of ensuring that there'd be a strong hand to rule there so that those lords wouldn't get any hasty ideas about supporting a Targaryen restoration, that it also was a slight either was a bonus to Robert or that point didn't even cross his mind.

Archived