Pick a non-Great House's home to live in

I'd like to live in Dorne, but I prefer mountains over desert. I've always been fond of the Blackmonts because of their sigil and the fact that it is currently ruled by a lady (one of the reasons I'd like to live in Dorne). It's close to both the Stormlands and the Reach, so that means it's more defensive than most because of the fighting that took place, but it's been quiet for a while, so I'll take it. It's on the river and Starfall is their neighbor to the South. Plus close to the reach means good food imports, right? Sadly, the name is kind of uninspired, just Blackmont, and we don't have a description of it, but I'm cool with that. Starfall is a good choice, but I'm choosing Blackmont.

1. White Harbor seems nice, seems like a busy city with plenty of work.

2. Oldtown for the liberty and medical help.

3. Tarth seems safe, you could fish, you could hunt in peace, no broken men, no corrupt knights, yada yada.

Honorable mention: The Arbor I'm a sucker for wine or any Alcoholic beverage, especially Ale.

I would love to live at the Twins. Not only is it a formidable castle that can only be put under siege by having armies on both sides of the Crossing. Its also an easy source of income because people need to cross the bridge and have to pay a toll, you have to admit that's one heck of a cash cow. Plus if I were Lord of the Crossing I would be skateboarding a lot on the bridge.

The Arbor.  The Arbor produces the best wine in Westeros and good wine is always paired with excellent food.  Combine this with warm southern weather, beaches and swimming and I can't imagine why I would ever want to leave the place.  

I was referring to their eyes and hair color tho :cool4:

But yes, purple and silver are a bit more festive. Red/black is rather ominous

So far I'm digging the White Harbor and Starfall picks. Both sound quite nice.

:dunce: It was close to bedi-bye time when I stupidly responded that Targs are red/black.:lol:
Of course you meant their hair & eyes! Idk Rhaegar is yummy & Dany pretty but something off about lilac eyes and silver hair.

Summerhall might have been a nice place to stay, but too many ghosts....

Archived