Who's going to die next season?

Joan Moriarty

Mel still has a part to play. For a start, she has seen herself walking the battlements of Winterfell and didn't she say to Arya that they will meet again?

So, if Mel is to die next season, she has to visit Winterfell and then meet Arya.

Arya will come to the wall.

Tommen's definitely a goner.

Loras will die (most likely by doing something gay because that's all he ever does).

Pycelle and Kevan are guaranteed to be killed off, probably near the beginning.

Balon is finally dead since we're getting the Kingsmoot.

Robin Arryn will probably die so that Littlefinger gains full control of the Vale.

Daario is most definitely dead next season, seeing as Varys is now on Team Dany.

Ellaria Sand is gonna be executed for murdering Myrcella (and the sand snakes too...PLEASE).

Ramsay should die next season, he's just getting annoying now (I don't know how though, I mean this guy can fight a dozen Ironborn shirtless and come out unscathed, and take out an entire army's seige weapons and food supply, unnoticed with just 20 good men).

Theon might be sacrificed by Melisandre to resurrect Jon, kingsblood and what not.

Melisandre ain't dying anytime soon (not while they can still squeeze some unnecessary nude scenes out of her). 

This is a good prediction however as we know Theon will go back to the Iron Islands I think he is safe. I do think Jorah will go though and most likely spread greyscale at the same time.  I'd also say one of Ramsay or Roose will go, possibly both.  Thorne is a dead man walking along with Ollie and most of the mutineers - perhaps burned by Mel.  Once Tommen dies I can't see Margery lasting too long or her arc going much further so that's also a loose end which can probably be tied up.

Margaery is definitely a dead girl walking in the show, and mostly likely for book six and well.  Her death would propel a war between the Tyrells and Lannisters, whereas alive she doesn't have as much worth to the action of her story.  With her death, show Tommen would soon follow, he seems incredibly depressed without her.

Not so certain that Myrcella is actually dead yet, if she isn't, my prediction is that one of Cersei's children will definitely die in season six.  If Myrcella is alive, then Tommen dies.  If Myrcella is alive, then it seems unlikely that both Tommen and Myrcella would be confirmed dead in the same season. 

Most of the characters who I predict will die will probably be around a while long, they're safe until the last season or two. 

I think Margæry has quite a few tricks still up her sleeve. She has a lot of hookspa. External chi. Don't write her off just yet.

I as well don't know if Myrcella is actually dead. But her and Tommen could both go next season, sure. Anything's possible.

I don't know how I feel about Marg getting killed off. I feel like there has to be at least 1 end-game character from all of the major houses, but I am probably wrong. Of all the Tyrells, I think she has the most staying power. Olenna is badass but I think she taught Margaery enough about the game to hang in there, at least longer than Loras. 

Since the story shifted from the books, I think Loras will do what he can to protect Margaery during the trials, since she lied to protect him. If she asks for the Mother's Mercy, she may get it, but she will have to come clean. I was also thinking of the possibility that she is pregnant. I can't imagine the HS or the Faith would kill the Queen until she gives birth, especially if Tommen dies, which is almost a given. 

Archived