Who's going to die next season?

Joan Moriarty

I definitely think Wanda Frey Bolton bites the dust this season, being pregnant and all. Probably at Ramsey's hands. 

Maybe he'll turn her into pie. If so, it'll be Ramsey's finest act. The North is probably going through famine right about now with winter on the way and Fat Walda pie could definitely fed a lot of hungry mouths.

There's more then enough of her to go around after all. 

- Now that we are getting Euron and the Kingsmoot, say goodbye to Balon

- Pycelle and Kevan will be killed by Varys or Littlefinger

- Daario OR Jorah (not both)

- Tommen is worm's food

- Alliser Thorne

- Loras

- Frankenmountain

- Ellaria Sand and The Sand Snakes (or at least I hope so)

- The latest rumors at Watchers on The Wall site (very reliable sources) suggest that Arya returns to the Riverlands next season, so maybe it's time for late Walder Frey to say goodbye to all his family and relatives...

Balon should have been dead a while ago, so he's going to bite it

Tommen, for the sake of the prophecy 

Ellaria because she defied Doran, which will send the Sand Snakes on a frenzy

Loras (I think he will do what he can to protect Margaery during the trials... I am hoping she is pregnant)

I'm sure many more will die, but those are the ones I'm most certain of

i dont really think well get many big deaths unless they pull another barristan/stannis type situation. well probably see a decent amount of secondary characters get killed off though. 

- balon and pycelle are the obvious choices.

- jorah could be the big one. hes got greyscale now. unless they decide to cure him, which would make him contracting it and encountering the stone men then pointless, he cant have much time left. i could see them giving him the 'go out in a blaze of glory' type death. 

- tommen has a decent shot. 

- lancel is likely a goner. im still in the belief that cleganebowl wont happen this season and robert strong will literally rip lancel in half. lancel is a decent, but not great, fighter and the faith knows cersei is guilty. their fanaticism will blind them into thinking the gods wont let lancel lose. without getting into too much detail it just doesnt seem likely at all for cersei to bite the dust this season, especially if they get the green light for an eighth season. it makes much more sense for robert strong to win his first fight and allow cersei to continue screwing things up; namely creating more and more of a rift between the lannisters and the tyrells. the hound probably returns in some form to defend sansa from cersei and the lannisters. 

- aliser thorne. i could see tormund and the wildlings killing him off and possibly destroying the NW in the process.

- possibly melisandre simply because i dont know if shell play much of a part after reviving jon. if she doesnt have a hand in reviving jon im not really sure what use she has left and either way davos will want blood. he already attempted to kill her before the whole burning shireen thing.

- kevan lannister will probably be killed by cersei. theyve left him out of a lot except for a couple quick reminders that hes still around. doesnt serve much use except to further show cerseis struggle to stay in power.

- fat walda could be killed off by ramsay. they focused on him being paranoid about the baby and hes pretty much the new 

main villain' of the series.

other than that im not too sure. a few people said loras but i think hes safe. they kind of wrote themselves into a corner by leaving out his brothers and stating that the tyrell name dies if loras doesnt father any kids.

Ever considered the fact that so many deaths might be leading to a MacBeth-like tragic ending? Only this time with everyone on Westeros dying and the Others winning?

Muhuhahahahah *chokes and coughs*

we will run out of main characters very soon, according to these lists.

With the return to the Iron Islands plot, I think we are losing Balon. I don't think it has been mentioned that he has died off-screen, so they will probably do some sort of scene to remind us who he is before he is killed off.  

I am torn about Melisandre - but part of me does believe that she might be killed as part of the Jon resurrection.  There are clearly some magics she does not have access to or does not understand (she didn't believe it possible that Thoros could bring Beric back 6 times) and she might over-reach in trying to bring Jon back and cause her own death.  Mirri tells Daenerys that only death can pay for life, and maybe Melisandre's death will be the payment for Jon's life. And if Jon is restored to health, there will be punishment for those involved.  Aemon told Jon to kill the boy - I think that the stabbing will force him to do that and many of those involved will be executed. Though I think Jon will spare poor Olly. 

I think that the KL plot will centre around the chaos caused by the Faith trials and the tension between the Lannisters and Tyrells.  I think that given it has been made clear on the show that Littlefinger has been working with the Tyrells, he will take place of Varys in the murders of Pycelle and Kevan.  And for someone who had never read the books and had only seen the show, Littlefinger doing this would be plausible. 

King Balon Greyjoy of the Iron Islands

Grand Maester Pycelle

Ser Kevan Lannister

Lady Oleana Tyrell

Queen Margeary Baratheon of Westeros

Lady Walda Bolton

Ramsay Bolton

Lord Roose Bolton, Warden of the North

Lord Walder Frey

Ser Merrett Frey

Ser Jorah Mormont

Ellaria Sand

Prince Tyrstane Martell

Lord Commander Brynden Targaryen of the Night's Watch, aka "Bloodraven"

Indeed. I fell victim to autocorrect.

My phone also wants Selyse to become senseless.

Well, Selyse became pretty Senseless.

If Margaery dies, so will Loras, because Margaery's lies are based on Loras' crime. There's no way they can have alternate results.

Ellaria could maybe do it, but I doubt it.

I'm confident that:
Jamie
Cersei
Sansa
Arya
Bran
Daenerys
Tyrion

If they die at all, it won't be this season. The earliest I see any of them dying is the last two episodes of S7.

Tommen is a goner. After reintroducing the greyjoys and the effect Euron has, there's little reason for Theon to be alive, especially as it looks like he splits up from Sansa

- possibly melisandre simply because i dont know if shell play much of a part after reviving jon. if she doesnt have a hand in reviving jon im not really sure what use she has left and either way davos will want blood. he already attempted to kill her before the whole burning shireen thing.

Mel still has a part to play. For a start, she has seen herself walking the battlements of Winterfell and didn't she say to Arya that they will meet again?

So, if Mel is to die next season, she has to visit Winterfell and then meet Arya.

Archived