Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Muggle

How long until we start getting the whole, "Where are all of these Rogue One Characters in the Original Trilogy?  Why didn't any of them show up in Episode VII?"  Don't mock.  You know people will ask.

Just now, Jaxom 1974 said:

How long until we start getting the whole, "Where are all of these Rogue One Characters in the Original Trilogy?  Why didn't any of them show up in Episode VII?"  Don't mock.  You know people will ask.

Posting in an old thread after the new one has been started?

You've failed me for the last time.

But to answer your question, hopefully the answer is that most of the main characters end up dead. Both because it would tie up loose ends and because it'd be interesting having such a dark Star Wars movie. And for the secondary characters, there might be a lot more of the old actors/look-alikes of the old actors in it than just whoever's playing Mon Mothma.

36 minutes ago, Fez said:

Posting in an old thread after the new one has been started?

You've failed me for the last time.

But to answer your question, hopefully the answer is that most of the main characters end up dead. Both because it would tie up loose ends and because it'd be interesting having such a dark Star Wars movie. And for the secondary characters, there might be a lot more of the old actors/look-alikes of the old actors in it than just whoever's playing Mon Mothma.

I apologized and reposted in the new thread!

And I anyone who goes "dead" in prequel movies better be definitive!  Just sayin'...

Archived