HBo teases houses stark targaryen and lannister

Drogonthedread

23 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

And you're judging this by what? We have proof of him on set, been to Belfast milion times over the course of shooting got season 6, other leaks from the set.

He can simply be on a flashback.  It doesn't necessarily mean that he is coming back.

Just now, Kris Brass said:

He can simply be on a flashback.  It doesn't necessarily mean that he is coming back.

Since when was Jon fighting against Boltons, in Stark outfit, with Longclaw he was given by Jeor Mormont when he joined NW? Sorry, it can't be flashback. Would flashback requires for him to be in Belfast for so long.

17 hours ago, Drogonthedread said:

Hmm I really don't put too much effort on the interviews. .. Remember last season sansa or sand snakes

I can see north lords unite under sansa as a stark symbol... Similar to how they do with rickon in the books...but I don't see her leading and uniting and fighting ..yes we know she will be present in the battle and meeting ..she has her own agenda but we have to wait and see what she actually does... In a way we can say she was there for battle of winterfell with stannis as well ..she could very well play the role of cat at whispering woods ..she still has long way to become like cat or dany I believe .. But she is on the way. ..I just don't expect it to be next season.  

We shall see 

And there is nothing wrong in playing secondary to the leading characters... Even tyrion took back seat when he joined dany remember .

Liam is one of the persons we can trust, but it's his opinion. Emilia said this season is go-go-go and full of great twists.

I can see North being united behind Stark Sansa or Rickon as their secret weapon. Not behind Jon and especially with wildlings behind him, with Stannis' envoy as Mel and Davos. Being a deserter and bastard. Bastard are not trustworthy. You know how how much they are hated in the North. But of course they can twist so we have another mirror situation like with Daeny, but I hope not. I think Jon will prove himself in the battle, just like he did at Hardhome. Don't like it if they're going to try to bend another thing in favour of certain character. It looks like he's getting Stannis's part from the books, all the fight scenes, last season Hardhome. This about retaking Winterfell back for Stark family. If they are going to name him Lord of Winterfell....well I wouldn't put it past them.

Sansa can't lead an army, but she could still give Elizabeth I speech before the battle and my word that would be badass. Yes, she is growing into Cat or Dany. From what we learned casting news, sighting and other stuff Sansa will have her own agenda.  In fact for once Sansa taking fate into her hands, trying to restore her family back to Winterfell, doing politics, convincing northern lords to cooporate. After all she just learned about their brothers. Jon vs Ramsay feud is another thing. Tyrion is now in charge of Meereen, so he took step back for a few moments.

On 1/23/2016 at 10:26 PM, Drogonthedread said:

We have dothraki khal mocking dany that she is " queen of nothing"  "millionth of her name " ...if kraznys was any example we know what happens when someone trash talks dany . 

This could be taken out of context, and the Khal is trying to get Dany to join him, or maybe give her a little pep talk if she is upset and wants to give up after what happened, Having to flee a city could be depressing for a ruler...

With her dragons now, the dothraki might see her differently than when they left her before the dragons hatched. She is strong with her big dragons.... Some Khal might think she would make a good wife now. He might be saying join me and be a Dothraki khaleesi again with thousands to fight for you OR be the queen of nothing... Or he might be saying if she is depressed to Do something!  Dont just sit here and do nothing and be the queen of nothing.....

21 minutes ago, Dizzy Walker said:

This could be taken out of context, and the Khal is trying to get Dany to join him, or maybe give her a little pep talk if she is upset and wants to give up after what happened, Having to flee a city could be depressing for a ruler...

With her dragons now, the dothraki might see her differently than when they left her before the dragons hatched. She is strong with her big dragons.... Some Khal might think she would make a good wife now. He might be saying join me and be a Dothraki khaleesi again with thousands to fight for you OR be the queen of nothing... Or he might be saying if she is depressed to Do something!  Dont just sit here and do nothing and be the queen of nothing.....

Its certainly possible that could happen in some form, however I suspect that the Dothraki will treat her with contempt. Her dragon won't even be there at that point so she is basically just a small girl on her own. 

8 hours ago, Dragon in the North said:

If Ramsay angers Roose, and Roose attempts to disinherit Ramsay and make his new son with Walda heir, that might be enough reason for Ramsay to murder him, Walda, and the child before he loses his position. How he will manage to keep control of the Bolton men, however,remains to be seen.

Now that i think about it, this could happen once Roose learn about Sansa's escape.

Wow the High Sparrow's really going for it. I guess humbling the nobility isn't enough for him, he wants to get rid of them all together. I wonder, doesn't he want to install new rulers or just completely control the current ones?

8 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Liam is one of the persons we can trust, but it's his opinion. Emilia said this season is go-go-go and full of great twists.

I can see North being united behind Stark Sansa or Rickon as their secret weapon. Not behind Jon and especially with wildlings behind him, with Stannis' envoy as Mel and Davos. Being a deserter and bastard. Bastard are not trustworthy. You know how how much they are hated in the North. But of course they can twist so we have another mirror situation like with Daeny, but I hope not. I think Jon will prove himself in the battle, just like he did at Hardhome. Don't like it if they're going to try to bend another thing in favour of certain character. It looks like he's getting Stannis's part from the books, all the fight scenes, last season Hardhome. This about retaking Winterfell back for Stark family. If they are going to name him Lord of Winterfell....well I wouldn't put it past them.

Sansa can't lead an army, but she could still give Elizabeth I speech before the battle and my word that would be badass. Yes, she is growing into Cat or Dany. From what we learned casting news, sighting and other stuff Sansa will have her own agenda.  In fact for once Sansa taking fate into her hands, trying to restore her family back to Winterfell, doing politics, convincing northern lords to cooporate. After all she just learned about their brothers. Jon vs Ramsay feud is another thing. Tyrion is now in charge of Meereen, so he took step back for a few moments.

The difference between Emilia and liam is Emilia is speaking about the series as a whole while liam is speaking about particular arc ..and I can see how the series will start from get go because all the plotlines ended in a cliffhanger ..why i dont want to put too much weight on interviews is when we expect se awesome things and slightly less happened then it will result in disappointment .

The problem is i dont see her developed into a leader this soon ...for me sansa now is what dany was in season 1 

Maybe she will become later but now i think she will only be a figurative symbol undrr which north unites..

Yes he is going to rule meereen but under dany not over her ..what do you think will happen once she comes back...it's pretty clear who the leaders are and who the advisors are and supporting characters will be ..

15 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Are they really giving him Stannis parts from the books? More likely that Stannis does actually die fighting for winterfell and the Pink letter is true in my opinion, but  I would say that with about 70% confidence. Either way I don't see Stannis taking Winterfell and giving it to the Stark kids.  I suspect we will see some sort of Jon vs Ramsay face off which in the books won't happy directly but if Jon is coming south then I think he's also doing it in the books.

5 minutes ago, JonSnowed said:

Are they really giving him Stannis parts from the books? More likely that Stannis does actually die fighting for winterfell and the Pink letter is true in my opinion, but  I would say that with about 70% confidence. Either way I don't see Stannis taking Winterfell and giving it to the Stark kids.  I suspect we will see some sort of Jon vs Ramsay face off which in the books won't happy directly but if Jon is coming south then I think he's also doing it in the books.

I think there might be a tiny bit of crossover between the storylines, but the difference will be relatively minor. If there perception is that in the books Stannis is doing pretty much most of Jon's season 6 storyline then I highly doubt it. Stannis will most probably lose at Winterfell or there abouts and then its up to Jon to come south and reunite the North against the Boltons. 

20 minutes ago, JonSnowed said:

If Stannis is" the king that casts no shadows" and he should be...then he will live until Dany arrives so she can slay one of the lies from house of the undying. Show and books are different in some aspects and will be even more so. George said some of the character who died last season are still alive in the books, and might even make it to the end. Not saying that Stannis will till the end, unlikely...but he'll live long enough to meet Dany.

Yes, I think they gave him a good part of his arc. Not that it's a horrible thing to do, because I always thought Starks should be fighting for Winterfell. Not Southerner who wants to use for his purpose and that is IT. Emotional weight behind this fight is greater for Starks than Stannis. Given the fact show just doesn't have a luxury timewise with only 3 seasons remaining and tons of story to tell, they needed to speed up things...Stannis will most likely die at some point, they just speed up his demise and focused on more important character for the endgame. Gave him part of his arc and something to do. Can you imagine if Jon would stay in Ghost for a large period of time. Just like Aegon is irrelevant most likely for the endgame, but that doesn't mean he's totally irrelevant in the story. He and Dany will have their dance most likely. They just cut him off to speed up things in the process, Daeny will invade Westeros with Jon Con or should I say Jorah. Dany's betrayls don't even make it to the show. Both Stannis and Aegon are part of it.

Just now, Lord Friendzone said:

If Stannis is" the king that casts no shadows" and he should be...then he will live until Dany arrives so she can slay on the lies. Show and books are different and will be even more so. George said some of the character that died last season are still alive in the books and might even make it to the end. Not saying that Stannis will till the end, unlikely...but he'll long enough to meet Dany.

Yes, I think they gave him a good part of his arc. Not that it's a horrible thing to do, because I always thought Starks should be fighting for Winterfell. Not Southerner who wants to use for his purpose and that is IT. Emotional weight behind this fight is greater for Starks than Stannis. Given tha fact show just doesn't have a luxury timewise with only 3 seasons remaining and tons of story to tell, they needed to speed up things...Stannis will most likely die at some point, they just speed up his demise and focused on more important character for the endgame. Gave him part of his arc. Just like Aegon is irrelevant most likely for the endgame, but that doesn't mean he's totally irrelevant in the story. He and Dany will have their dance most likely. They just cut him off, Daeny will invade Westeros with Jon Con or should I say Jorah. Dany's betrayls don't even make it to the show. Both Stannis and Aegon are part of it.

The king who casts no shadows could just as well be Jon. His 'undead' nature might lead to the fact he casts no shadow and maybe has blue eyes because of it. Maybe its even the Nights King or something. It doesn't have to be Stannis. I'd be especially warey of ever thinking it was him as his glowing sword was a total fake. 

25 minutes ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

The king who casts no shadows could just as well be Jon. His 'undead' nature might lead to the fact he casts no shadow and maybe has blue eyes because of it. Maybe its even the Nights King or something. It doesn't have to be Stannis. I'd be especially warey of ever thinking it was him as his glowing sword was a total fake. 

Stannis is a king, blue eyed, fake lightbringer and produced shadow baby with Mel. It just fits for him perfectly.

"Glowing like a sunset, a red sword was raise in the hand of a blue-eyed king who cast no shadow, A cloth dragon swayed on poles amid a cheering crowd. From a stone tower, a great stone beast took wing, breathing shadow fire...mother of dragons...slayer of lies."

Jon is not an impossible option since he dreamed about himself armored "in black ice, wielding a red sword". Being under influence of Mel, maybe producing a shadow baby. What if this is tied maybe to real AAR and fake one, lie that Dany will have to slay. But then a lot of evidence pointing to her. Second part is probably about Aegon being an imposter Targaryen.and third maybe JonCon?

But then how can Dany will something positive towards him/sweetness and take him as her husband...bride of fire part, if she is to kill him in another? "Blue flower growing from the chink on the wall of ice"...if it's not Jon then who? Jon to be part of both set of visions?

1 hour ago, JonSnowed said:

47 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

If Stannis is" the king that casts no shadows" and he should be...then he will live until Dany arrives so she can slay one of the lies from house of the undying. Show and books are different in some aspects and will be even more so. George said some of the character who died last season are still alive in the books, and might even make it to the end. Not saying that Stannis will till the end, unlikely...but he'll live long enough to meet Dany.

Yes, I think they gave him a good part of his arc. Not that it's a horrible thing to do, because I always thought Starks should be fighting for Winterfell. Not Southerner who wants to use for his purpose and that is IT. Emotional weight behind this fight is greater for Starks than Stannis. Given the fact show just doesn't have a luxury timewise with only 3 seasons remaining and tons of story to tell, they needed to speed up things...Stannis will most likely die at some point, they just speed up his demise and focused on more important character for the endgame. Gave him part of his arc and something to do. Can you imagine if Jon would stay in Ghost for a large period of time. Just like Aegon is irrelevant most likely for the endgame, but that doesn't mean he's totally irrelevant in the story. He and Dany will have their dance most likely. They just cut him off to speed up things in the process, Daeny will invade Westeros with Jon Con or should I say Jorah. Dany's betrayls don't even make it to the show. Both Stannis and Aegon are part of it.

I wanted to address this in my last post I forget ...

No actually what we are going to see is what's jon Arc going to be in winds of winter ...

The blue eyed king is stannis and young griff is clothed dragon and stoned beast ?? All claim something dany is ..the slayer if lie is metaphorical slaying than literal...the dance that George mentioned can happen many ways ...the dying of stannis just proves this ..how it will only be metaphorical lie that dany will succeed while the fake versions failed ..

Its kind of funny how you sometimes accuse me of i wnating to give everything to dany ..but look at what you are saying she is going to fight stannis YG and stoned beast .,euron and have a relationship with jon and fight WW and end up on the throne finally .

Archived