TTTNE 462 - Rebels Against the Mods

ab aeterno

18 hours ago, BB-Rhae said:

I freaking hate this new quoting system, I get stuck in the quote and can't get out, other times I'm stuck outside and can't get into the quote box to edit the quote, it just never works. /rant 

Agreed 100%. By far the worst part of the update.

1 hour ago, The King In Black said:

You know, I was  trying to think of something really profound, because if my thoughts deserve to be put on paper with words they might as well mean something great, right, but all I could come up with is "There are more airplanes in the sea than submarines in the sky." What the fuck does that mean ? Oh, and the only other idea I had was a 'cry track'. Like, a laughter track, but only with cries and sobs, sounding just as irritating and fake, for telenovelas.

A cry track would be so much better than a laugh track. I'm imagining the dramatic wailing of teenagers and the inconsolable bawling of toddlers over every dramatic scene in movie history. Suddenly everything is a comedy.

57 minutes ago, BB-Rhae said:

It's not. I just came across that phrase one too many times on the Internet. 

And here I was hoping you had seen the light...

2 hours ago, The King In Black said:

"There are more airplanes in the sea than submarines in the sky." What the fuck does that mean ?

Gravity sucks? Of course, it depends on how flexible you are in the definition of "sky" - there are likely a great many more submarines on other planets (ie in our sky) than airplanes in our sea.

5 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

It does unless those submarines and planes aren't on Earth. 

That's contradictory. You said there were no planes or submarines in space, and then that planets are in space. I think we can agree that Earth is a planet. You can't have your cake and eat it too ab.

4 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

That's contradictory. You said there were no planes or submarines in space, and then that planets are in space. I think we can agree that Earth is a planet. You can't have your cake and eat it too ab.

I said there were equal numbers in space, because everything is in space.

2 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

But how could you know that there is an equal amount of planes and submarines? On Earth, which is in space?

FOMN: 1 - Ab: 0

Disallowed. Space is infinite. Therefore there are an infinite number of both. 

Just now, First of My Name said:

Illogical. The laws of space do not also count for planes and submarines. This claim is based on zero evidence. My point stands.

A human being is more complex than a submarine or a plane. If the universe can create humans it can create plans and subs.

Archived