The Poster Below, Version Unknown +1

First of My Name

Jared Fogle: Subway Sandwiches are only ok and also he's a pedophile.

TPB will tell us which actors I should have in my cast when I inevitably pitch a TV Adaption to HOB focused on Robert's Rebellion (copyright lasts lifetime + 70 years. So assuming GRRM lives another 13 years [the average life expectancy is 80], and assuming the copyright laws remain the same [aren't reduced or increased], than ASOIAF will enter Public Domain in ... 2099. But if I can convince GRRM to let me adapt his works to The Small Screen than I won't have to wait 83 years).

True. I am not happy nor unhappy, because I do not follow Oscars and probably have not seen any of the films that got a prize.

The next poster will tell me which film got the prize for best film, so I do not have to google.

I have no idea actually. Spotlight i think? I'm not really interested in thenOscars all that much but i had a BBC news notification this mornig and I think it said Spotlight. 

Tpb has seen this film and will tell what its about and whether it was any good

Umm...fruit (answer to Rhae). Stawbrrry and kiwi at the moment, though i like most fruit so not too fussy.

Leap - hmmm. I can see the issue, but think it is more to do with lack of non-white people being cast in these roles than necesarily being with he awards themselves. Cant get the awards if the roles dont exist. I havent followed it too closely but thats what my take is from what i know.

Tpb has a more informed opinion

I think that awards are (/should be) about performance and not skin color. If the best performers according to the academy happened to be all white this year, then so it is. Maybe next year the best performers will be of more diverse skin colors or not and they will all be of dark color. It should not be a matter. It is not the point of the oscars. 

Tpb will tell us about their first pet. 

Archived