ASOIAF Guessing Game version I AfU: Favorite historical female character. Number 1:Nymeria of the Rhoyne warrior queen, Princess of the Rhoynar. Princess of Dorne.

Jon's Queen Consort

Number 4: Rhaenys Targaryen

Meria: I will not fight you, nor will I kneel to you. Dorne has no king. Tell your brother that.

Rhaenys: I shall, but we will come again, Princess, and the next time we shall come with fire and blood.

Meria: Your words. Ours are Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. You may burn us, my lady ... but you will not bend us, break us, or make us bow. This is Dorne. You are not wanted here. Return at your peril.

The youngest of the three Targaryen children during the Conquest, second wife of Aegon I, mother of Aenys, rider of Meraxes and the ancestor of the Targaryen family. She may had helped during the conquest but she failed and died in Dorne.

Julia H. 70+10=80

Annara Snow 65+10=75

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer 59

Baltan 34

Number 3; Alysanne Targaryen

She was his most trusted counsellor and his right hand.

~GRRM

The sister wife of Jaehaerys I for the majority of Westeros is considered a good queen and that is why she was named “Good Queen Alysanne.”

Julia H. 80

Annara Snow 75

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer 59+10=69

Baltan 34

Number 2; Rohanne Webber 

The Red Widow was Lady of Coldmoat of her own right, Lady of Standfast and Lady of Casterly Rock by right or marriage. She was married 6 times. Her first two husbands were unnamed and later Ser Simon Staunton, Ser Rolland Uffering,  Ser Eustace Osgrey and lastly  Lord Gerold Lannister. She gave birth to 6 children five sons and one daughter but only four of them survived all four of them were born from her last marriage. Dank the Tall felt for her and took her famous braid while she gave him Rain a young  palfrey.  She mysteriously disappeared not long after the birth of her last son.

Julia H. 80+10=90

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer 69+10=79

Annara Snow 75

Baltan 34

Number 1;  Nymeria of the Rhoyne warrior queen, Princess of the Rhoynar. Princess of Dorne.

The most remarkable woman in ASOIAF history she took her people to a trip through hell in order to save them and never really stopped when she faced all the difficulties and dangers. The only time she had let her weapons down was when they were finally safe. This amazing woman in her whole lifetime changed the Dornish and Westerosi society more than the Targs and their dragons ever did in almost 300 years. This woman made Dorne the closest thing we have to a modern real world’s society with only her mind and will as her weapons. She is the number one in our list with 78 points.

Julia H. 90+10=100

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer 79+10=89

Annara Snow 75+8=83

Baltan 34

Archived