ASOIAF Guessing Game version I AfU: Favorite historical female character. Number 1:Nymeria of the Rhoyne warrior queen, Princess of the Rhoynar. Princess of Dorne.

Jon's Queen Consort

Number 11; Daena Targaryen

Daena was Targaryen to the bone; strong, beautiful, willful.  

~George R. R. Martin

Daena the Defiant as she was known was the eldest of the three daughters born from Aegon III and his second queen Daenaera Velaryon. She was the sister and wife of Baelor the Befuddled however their marriage was never consummated and it was annulled after Baelor’s coronation. During her imprisonment in Maidenvault she had escaped three times and after one of those escapes she ended up pregnant. She gave birth to a son named Daemon in 170 AL and it was only 12 year later that it was revealed that Daemon’s father was King Aegon IV.

Through her son she is the matriarch of the Blackfyre dynasty which created numerous problems to the Targaryens and even tried to take the Throne causing no less than five wars between the Targaryens and the Blackfyres.

Daena is number 11 in our list with 30 points.

Annara Snow 35+5=40

Julia H. 35+5=40

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer 29+5=34

Baltan 19+0=19

Another tie;

Number 10; One highborn, both black, both fearless, her determination changed the course of Westerosi history

Number 9;  one smallfolk, both black, both fearless one changed the way we think that something could happen and most likely changed an ancient culture.

Also another clue; The irony!

Deadline 18.10 00:00 EET.

@Jon's Queen Consort Hey, sorry I missed the deadlines. It's been a terrible week. I'd participate in a new game for sure.

I can't remember if she was a Black, but Nettles, a lowborn girl in Dragonstone, was involved in the Dance of Dragons and she changed the view on dragon riders. The highborn one I have no idea yet.

Number 10: Rhaenyra Targaryen

The Realm's Delight and her father’s chosen hero a mother of 6 she is the matriarch of the current Targaryen, and Blackfyre line. She lived fiercely and faced her death with the dignity that belongs to a Queen. With 31 points she is at number 10.

Annara Snow 40+5=45

Julia H. 40+5=45

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer 34+5=39

Baltan 19+5=24

Number 9: Nettles

A dragonseed who not only changed the way a dragon can bond with his rider but also she most likely was the one who created the Burned men when she was worshipped like a Goddess at the Mountains of the Moon.

Annara Snow 45+5=50

Julia H. 45+5=50

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer  39+5=44

Baltan 24+5=29

Someone so boring but she made it to the top ten?? Minisa Whent is a boring character, but she was loved by Tully. I can't think of a boring Targ. Lyarra Stark, aka Ned's mother? I can't remember if she was loved or not, and she isn't even mentioned enough to consider her boring. The "not fitting" clue makes me think this woman comes from a family of troublemakers. I'm lost.

45 minutes ago, Baltan said:

Someone so boring but she made it to the top ten?? Minisa Whent is a boring character, but she was loved by Tully. I can't think of a boring Targ. Lyarra Stark, aka Ned's mother? I can't remember if she was loved or not, and she isn't even mentioned enough to consider her boring. The "not fitting" clue makes me think this woman comes from a family of troublemakers. I'm lost.

Well, boring is a matter of opinion... And I can think of Targs who could be considered relatively boring.

Archived