ASOIAF Guessing Game version I AfU: Favorite historical female character. Number 1:Nymeria of the Rhoyne warrior queen, Princess of the Rhoynar. Princess of Dorne.

Jon's Queen Consort

My dear Jenny Oldstones was often seen in company of the now called Ghost of High Heart.

Also this is part of Jenny's song: "High in the halls of the kings who are gone, Jenny would dance with her ghosts".

The time has come, Jenny! I choose you!*

*and damn her if it's not her XD

OK, I will gamble on Jenny of Oldstones, too, for lack of a better idea, though I find the difference between sits in a chamber and dances with her ghosts in the halls of the kings a bit suspicious. Still, there is at least one ghost who is her friend, which is also part of the clue...

Number 13; Jenny of Oldstones

High in the halls of the kings who are gone, Jenny would dance with her ghosts ...

With 25 points the woman who was so much loved by the Crown prince that he chose to give up his crown and marry her, while starting a Rebellion, is the number 13 in our list. Many sad songs have been written about her but her friend the Ghost of High Heart whose prophecies are so important in ASOIAF but she prefers the Jenny’s song. Jenny might be present during the tragedy of Summerhall but since the Prince of Dragon flies and the Ghost of High Heart were both present and the GoHH mentioned that she had gorged on grief at Summerhall is likely that Jenny was among the victims.

Annara Snow 25+5=30

Julia H. 25+5=30

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer 19+5=24

Baltan 13+5=19

Number 12; Tanselle

Tanselle Too-Tall was her name, but she was not too tall for me.

A Dornish puppeteer and a talented painter who won Dunk’s heart and created his sigil. Because of an innocent show she was attacked and in order to save her Dunk attacked Aerion. Long story short Baelor Breakspear died fighting for Dunk’s life.

Annara Snow 30+5=35

Julia H. 30+5=35

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer 24+5=29

Baltan 19+0=19

Gambling on Daena the Defiant (just to make it clear).

4 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Just a question; Would anyone be interested in playing the same game, after this one is finished, with favorite male historical characters?

Why not? If others are interested, I'll take part. 

Archived