Tormund vs Bronn?

StarksForTheWin

This is a really big dispute that me and my friends have had with each other. It came across randomly and we just thought, who would win in a fight, Bronn or Tormund? I definitely believe Tormund would win. Tormund is tall, broad, strong and fast. He's a born fighter and not to mention that he is a wildling so he fights, eats, sleeps and then repeats. He's proven his might in various scenes such as the attack on Castle Black and the Battle at Hardhome against all those whitewalkers. He also killed the Lord of Bones with his own weapon, in a matter of seconds. He can effectively use weapons such as axes to his advantage and has very fast reflexes.

Now there's Bronn on the other hand. No doubt about it, Bronn is a very good fighter. He just wouldn't stand a chance against Tormund. Fair enough, he's had his share of fights and has won them, however like he demonstrated at Tyrions trial by combat at the Eyrie, he is a sly fighter. He depends on tricks and outwitting his opponent in hope of eventually beating them. This would not work against Tormund. He's simply too experienced. Even if Bronn played his little evasive trick, Tormund would catch on to his plan or he would just keep up. He is in a much better physical state than Bronn and so Bronn would just be exploiting his own weakness by doing this. Plus, Bronn cannot hope to tire Tormund put as he does not wear armour. 

So, what do you think? Tormund or Bronn?

I think that Tormund would win. But this is posted in the wrong forum. I see that this is your first post, so I will assume that you don't know where to post this. For any general questions about the books, it goes in General > ASOIAF. This forum is for anything unrelated to the books. 

Btw, welcome to Westeros! I am a bit of a noob here as well, but my experience has been quite enjoyable so far. Have fun :)

22 hours ago, The Glad King said:

I think that Tormund would win. But this is posted in the wrong forum. I see that this is your first post, so I will assume that you don't know where to post this. For any general questions about the books, it goes in General > ASOIAF. This forum is for anything unrelated to the books. 

Btw, welcome to Westeros! I am a bit of a noob here as well, but my experience has been quite enjoyable so far. Have fun :)

Thanks a lot for telling me about where to post it

22 hours ago, StarksForTheWin said:

Thanks a lot for telling me about where to post it

Better still, report your post and ask the mods to move it. :)

Tormund is vacationing in Mexico, so he's not interested in fighting Bronn right now.  Bronn is probably busy razzing northerners about the nice weather in California.  He does that.  Often.

Archived