[Spoilers]Has Jaime become comedic relief?

BlueNightzx

8 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

He is back to Season One except he sucks fighting without his sword hand so he actually has to negotiate more.

But Season 1 Jaime was fun to watch. The current Jaime isn't. :unsure:

44 minutes ago, Dofs said:

But Season 1 Jaime was fun to watch. The current Jaime isn't. :unsure:

I did not enjoy him trying to kill little Bran nor killing Jory Cassel while being completely obsessed with Cersei's privates. However, he was true to the books, like Cersei, They have evolved to become different people. Known to many as Larry and Carol. King's Landing is Carol's Landing.

5 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

I did not enjoy him trying to kill little Bran nor killing Jory Cassel while being completely obsessed with Cersei's privates. However, he was true to the books, like Cersei, They have evolved to become different people. Known to many as Larry and Carol. King's Landing is Carol's Landing.

A villain can be great to watch despite of things he had done (I suppose not everyone can enjoy villains though). Like, for example, the show's Roose played by Michael McElhatton was great and fun to watch even though he stabbed Robb. Jaime in Season 1 for me was the same - a complete bastard but a fun to watch one.

41 minutes ago, Dofs said:

A villain can be great to watch despite of things he had done (I suppose not everyone can enjoy villains though). Like, for example, the show's Roose played by Michael McElhatton was great and fun to watch even though he stabbed Robb. Jaime in Season 1 for me was the same - a complete bastard but a fun to watch one.

All of characters ib the source have a purpose. TG he show has dragged out the reinvest for we ay too long.

59 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

We were supposed to despise him but after the redemption path is disgusting having to deal another time with Larry.

Archived