Joramun, Gendel and Gorne (and the caves in the North) [Spoilers]

grufolo

21 hours ago, Macgregor of the North said:

Interesting about the Wyverns. Hasnt GRRM said we will see Wyverns in the story? In the quote I posted Leaf says there are passages that lead down to the very centre of the earth, maybe it's the Wyverns who made the passages coming out from the centre of the earth thousands of years ago?

Well Brother, something is making that God Awful racket.   Even if it isn't a wyvern it is something big and dreadful.  I'm recalling something vague about wyvenrs digging far reaching tunnels but i can't place it so it could be as easily as anything else.   

whooops you're right!

The moderators haven't approved the thread and that's why you can't see it.

I can't understand why since it was appropriate there, maybe a mod here can give me a hand understanding?

On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 6:09 PM, grufolo said:

whooops you're right!

The moderators haven't approved the thread and that's why you can't see it.

I can't understand why since it was appropriate there, maybe a mod here can give me a hand understanding?

TELL MEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DlBscq6O9Ek#t=228

In brief:

Spoiler

Would this make Bran the one blowing the Horn of Joramund? Can the Horn be a person?

Thoughts?

There are strong hints from the show story that this may in fact be the case.

I would have rather discussed this in the GOT forum, but there the post didn't got published because who knows what.

16 hours ago, grufolo said:

In brief:

Hide contents

Would this make Bran the one blowing the Horn of Joramund? Can the Horn be a person?

Thoughts?

There are strong hints from the show story that this may in fact be the case.

I would have rather discussed this in the GOT forum, but there the post didn't got published because who knows what.

I've just read 2 strong cases that the horn is a direwolf - specifically Ghost.

18 hours ago, House Cambodia said:

I've just read 2 strong cases that the horn is a direwolf - specifically Ghost.

Can you post the links?

In brief, my case is based solely on the show's GoT story. Other, more book-based ideas are interesting, but at the moment the show is well ahead.

Anyhow, i would have rather discussed this in the show forum, where things do not need hiding is spoiler tags... yet the admins there dd not pass my post. I would be relieved to understand (admins!) where these things can be discussed freely...!

42 minutes ago, grufolo said:

Can you post the links?

In brief, my case is based solely on the show's GoT story. Other, more book-based ideas are interesting, but at the moment the show is well ahead.

Anyhow, i would have rather discussed this in the show forum, where things do not need hiding is spoiler tags... yet the admins there dd not pass my post. I would be relieved to understand (admins!) where these things can be discussed freely...!

Sorry, if you want to discuss the show then you're in the wrong part of the forum. 

2 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

Sorry, if you want to discuss the show then you're in the wrong part of the forum. 

You are perfectly right, but my post in the show forum never appeared, that's why i am here.

grufolo, even with spoiler tags, your idea didn't come through. Perhaps try again?

Goddamnit people, why are we following this etiquette so strictly? It's just an internet forum for god's sake, can't we have a freewheeling conversation? Who cares if somebody mentions the show?

Archived