Which is worse for Tommen - the Faith or Cersei?

How is the High Sparrow pacifist exactly when one of the first things the Faith Militant did when they were legalised was to go into brothels and beat homosexuals to death?

20 hours ago, Soccer69 said:

Idk about that, simply because Tommen is still King and the crown holds more power than the Lannister name does now.  I mean its a toss up but I fell they would stick with the crown.

Tommen is basically a puppet: To his mother, to Tywin, to the Great Sparrow, whatever. The Tyrells won't obey the Great Sparrow's puppet, they will try to get rid of the Great Sparrow and control Tommen themselves.

So, if Tommen orders the Tyrells to march against Casterly Rock, do you think they will obey? Or will they say "what is in it for us?".

3 hours ago, Ser Lepus said:

Tommen is basically a puppet: To his mother, to Tywin, to the Great Sparrow, whatever. The Tyrells won't obey the Great Sparrow's puppet, they will try to get rid of the Great Sparrow and control Tommen themselves.

So, if Tommen orders the Tyrells to march against Casterly Rock, do you think they will obey? Or will they say "what is in it for us?".

I agree with the first point but not so much on the second.  In order to march on Casterly Rock and betray his mom and Jamie (unless they're already dead) would take a huge thing to happen for Tommen to order that. Even as a puppett I don't believe he is that stupid and he won't live long enough to become controlled enough by the Tyrells for that to happen. And for the Tyrells, its simple, they eliminate Lannisters, they not only get the gold but if Tommen is under their control, they would have a decent amount of say in who the next house taking over in the Westerlands would be.

7 hours ago, Soccer69 said:

I agree with the first point but not so much on the second.  In order to march on Casterly Rock and betray his mom and Jamie (unless they're already dead) would take a huge thing to happen for Tommen to order that. Even as a puppett I don't believe he is that stupid and he won't live long enough to become controlled enough by the Tyrells for that to happen. And for the Tyrells, its simple, they eliminate Lannisters, they not only get the gold but if Tommen is under their control, they would have a decent amount of say in who the next house taking over in the Westerlands would be.

Not until they get rid of the Great Sparrow. As I said, they want to control the crown, not to become the Great Sparrow's lackeys.

And if Tommen dies (Margarey's husbands tend to die early) they would need a new groom for her.

Archived