Just now, Tooms said:

What two woman talking to each other? Jesus man, c'mon!

Dude you need to do a rewatch or something. Brienne and Arya both have a talk about their swords and how theirs dads/society feel about women.

Just now, Joan Jett said:

Dude you need to do a rewatch or something. Brienne and Arya both have a talk about their swords and how theirs dads/society feel about women.

Yeah and how many times have two blokes got together and talked about... Gee things that interest men... 

1 minute ago, Tooms said:

Jon Snow is quite stupid... Following in a long line and stupid bone headed Starks!

But... Does he have a quick temper?

Just now, Nymeria-of-Royne said:

If one horse was hurt on the making of this show I'm gonna be PISSSSSED!!

I doubt it.  They took Luck off the air after like one horse got killed.  No way they'd gamble with the reputation of this show.

This reminds me of Braveheart .. When the king loosed arrows on his own men too.

1 minute ago, Tooms said:

Yeah and how many times have two blokes got together and talked about... Gee things that interest men... 

The point was that whenever two women get together in the show they almost always talk about the patriarchy. It's a very obvious way to get across your pro-feminist agenda and it's not subtle the way GRRM's feminism is in the books. I found it on-the-nose and you don't have to agree.