Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

I also hate to talk about this before the books arrive, but I was the winner on the second set of books. I am thrilled and thankful to finally have a matched set. Which also means, I have a Meisha Merlin, "Game of Thrones" #116 up for grabs, if someone on this board is interested please email me, otherwise, I will list it on ebay this week.

Midnight, I just sent you an e-mail. Congrats, I will have it in the mail tomorrow (just have to get the box together). Darn, makes me wish I hadn't included the chapbook & bookmarks. Could have bled you some more ; ) Seems to be going to a good home, so I am happy to include them.

All told, this makes a complete set of MM GoT, CoK, SP SoS, FfC, DwD at $4825. OK, people, now get out there and bid on the next set that comes up!

Yeah, I posted it last night and it was gone by the time I woke up! I was shocked! I really need it to help me pay for the matched set. :blushing: I do not think the price of the MM will drop, especially the MM AGoT. I think that a lot of people really want a nice copy of the first book, and do not care about the owning the rest of the series. (for some reason)

Yeah, I posted it last night and it was gone by the time I woke up! I was shocked! I really need it to help me pay for the matched set. :blushing: I do not think the price of the MM will drop, especially the MM AGoT. I think that a lot of people really want a nice copy of the first book, and do not care about the owning the rest of the series. (for some reason)

Martin mentioned in his "Not A Blog" that one reason for the popularity of the first MM book is the artist (Jeff Jones, I think). Apparently he has a devoted fan base.

I hate to talk about this before I have the books in my hands, but I was the winning bidder of the #136 numbered set earlier today. And yes, I had ordered one of the unreserved copies of Dance, so this will give me a full matching numbered set, which is why I did it.

This means in a month or two I'll be selling my mismatched numbered set to help pay for this new set. I'll be selling a set of #184 (first three books), and probably sell separately #400-something of books 4-5 with future rights (I'll wait until I have #5).

I was tempted by Fleche's set before I was sure I could get #136 on my outstanding order for an unreserved Dance, but the first auction made more sense for my situation. Even though I really want the FFC chapbook (I have the bookmarks). If anyone has the FFC chapbook they'd be willing to sell for good money, PM me.

Corey

Corey,

I would be interested in buying your #184 set. Unfortunately, I can't use PM to contact you. Please email me if you are interested in selling directly to me.

[email protected]

Hi

I decided to sell my 2nd set of SoIaF books. The set includes:

A Clash of Kings #60

A Storm of Swords #60

A Feast for Crows #60

Rights for future books

If someone is interested in buying them please let me know. Will put them on eBay next week if no interest here.

Hi

I decided to sell my 2nd set of SoIaF books. The set includes:

A Clash of Kings #60

A Storm of Swords #60

A Feast for Crows #60

Rights for future books

If someone is interested in buying them please let me know. Will put them on eBay next week if no interest here.

Hey there -

Please email me at [email protected] if they're still available. Looks like the PM function is off here. I'm seriously interested.

Brett

Archived