Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

Anyone have both an orphaned MM GOT and MM COK for sale?

I am willing to sell my complete numbered set (all 5 MM and Sub books) + the rights to future books, but only on the condition that I can get copies of the MM GOT and MM COK (doesn't have to be matching). Would prefer not to

break up my set even once sold.

PM with offers, if you are:

1)Interested in a straight sale of the orphaned MM books.

2)Wanting to do something more complicated, and trade me Cash plus the

orphaned books for my complete numbered set + full rights.

Serious inquiries appreciated. All else will be ignored.

Anyone have both an orphaned MM GOT and MM COK for sale?

I am willing to sell my complete numbered set (all 5 MM and Sub books) + the rights to future books, but only on the condition that I can get copies of the MM GOT and MM COK (doesn't have to be matching). Would prefer not to

break up my set even once sold.

PM with offers, if you are:

1)Interested in a straight sale of the orphaned MM books.

2)Wanting to do something more complicated, and trade me Cash plus the

orphaned books for my complete numbered set + full rights.

Serious inquiries appreciated. All else will be ignored.

PM'd.

just checked, sold already I guess?

I saw it when there were still 2 available and the description said 2-volume slipcase set with white boards so I think it was the right edition and legit. But it said they were "signed but not numbered" so I presume they were PC copies.

Unfortunately, I am in need of money. So fortunately for all of you I am selling my complete numbered set (all 5 with rights). It is the number 97 set and I purchased it from a member on this site so I thought it would be only fitting to keep it in the community. I have the book marks and chapbooks with it. PM me if interested.

Unfortunately, I am in need of money. So fortunately for all of you I am selling my complete numbered set (all 5 with rights). It is the number 97 set and I purchased it from a member on this site so I thought it would be only fitting to keep it in the community. I have the book marks and chapbooks with it. PM me if interested.

Sold this set yet?

Archived