Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

It does not. The SP books are printed on acid free paper. Yellowing comes from lignin in the wood pulp which breaks down into acid, which is yellow in color. Only inexpensive products are printed on paper that still contains lignin like newspapers.

becca--your info and insight is always awesome. Thanks for contributing to this thread!

Morning everyone,

I'm looking for low a numbered Sub Press ASoS and AFfC, preferably matching but not a deal-breaker. If you are interested in selling please let me know, or if you know of anyone please point me n the right direction!

Thanks!

Morning everyone,

I'm looking for low a numbered Sub Press ASoS and AFfC, preferably matching but not a deal-breaker. If you are interested in selling please let me know, or if you know of anyone please point me n the right direction!

Thanks!

I'd love #2 to build the set, but any number at this point would be great.

Thanks!

I've been talking with Rugger back and forth for almost two weeks, but in the last five days or so I haven't heard from him. Kind of a bummer...

That ASOS on Amazon is considerably overpriced. That figure's more in line with a numbered MM AGoT...

Actually, not sure if you saw my post but I sold a numbered Storm and Feast for $2200 in a private trasaction. That's

equal to about $2500 on amazon(with their crazy %15 flat fee). As far as I know nobody's exactly jonesing for a numbered Feast. Surprised people haven't taken into account that there's only one limited storm of swords versus the eventual two game of thrones. ASOS is also the first limited edition if that means anything for the 3rd book in a series.

Actually, not sure if you saw my post but I sold a numbered Storm and Feast for $2200 in a private trasaction. That's

equal to about $2500 on amazon(with their crazy %15 flat fee). As far as I know nobody's exactly jonesing for a numbered Feast. Surprised people haven't taken into account that there's only one limited storm of swords versus the eventual two game of thrones. ASOS is also the first limited edition if that means anything for the 3rd book in a series.

Well now that I'm ready to buy no one seems to be selling. That figures...

eRome, I assume #2 would have originally belonged to one of the lifetime subscribers?

Scoogs, that's my thought too, but I have the #2 ADWD so at some point the lifetime subscriber decided they were going to stop collecting. Might be a long shot, but if they're a devoted fan they're probably on the fourm...

Archived