Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

The time has come to sell my Meisha Merlin A Game of Thrones numbered copy. It is number 162 and the book, dustjacket and slipcase are in as new condition.

PM me with offers if you are interested.

The time has come to sell my Meisha Merlin A Game of Thrones numbered copy. It is number 162 and the book, dustjacket and slipcase are in as new condition.

PM sent

Not sure how to PM.. how do i do that?

I'm selling my complete Letter 'F' set of the MM/SubPress books. I'll list the set on ebay in a week or two, but wanted to post here first, since anyone reading this forum already knows what the lettered books are about and I won't need to write an ebay description yet. :laugh:

The books come with the bookmarks, chapbook, anything else that was included when the books were delivered - and of course the future rights to all Letter 'F' books in the series.

I'm the original owner, the books are in pristine, unread condition. Please PM w/ offers if interested.

Hope it's OK to list here, the admins didn't answer when I asked and other ppl are listing so I guess it's cool...

I'm selling my complete Letter 'F' set of the MM/SubPress books. I'll list the set on ebay in a week or two, but wanted to post here first, since anyone reading this forum already knows what the lettered books are about and I won't need to write an ebay description yet. :laugh:

The books come with the bookmarks, chapbook, anything else that was included when the books were delivered - and of course the future rights to all Letter 'F' books in the series.

I'm the original owner, the books are in pristine, unread condition. Please PM w/ offers if interested.

Hope it's OK to list here, the admins didn't answer when I asked and other ppl are listing so I guess it's cool...

:drool: I have an extra kidney I'm not currently using...

FYI, for those of you who bid on my lettered Meisha Merlin AGOT... one of the top bidders who lost out just contacted me that he or she had received a "Second Chance Offer" from someone claiming to be me, with the email engine@engineer.off98.info. If anyone else who bid receives a similar offer, that is not me, it is definitely a scam attempt. I have not sent anyone a Second Chance Offer. My winning bidder received the book today.

FYI, for those of you who bid on my lettered Meisha Merlin AGOT... one of the top bidders who lost out just contacted me that he or she had received a "Second Chance Offer" from someone claiming to be me, with the email engine@engineer.off98.info. If anyone else who bid receives a similar offer, that is not me, it is definitely a scam attempt. I have not sent anyone a Second Chance Offer. My winning bidder received the book today.

Glad to hear the purchaser came through!

On that note, I used to bid on guitars back in the day when I was playing more, and--without fail--every time I lost a bid, I got multiple "Second Chance Offers." Crazy what lengths scammers will go to rip you off.

Can you PM me? I don't think I can PM you.

The slipcases should be enough protection as long as you keep them in a temperature controlled environment. Bookcases with doors are always good. Keep all your books out of direct sunlight and away from dust and moisture.

If you are talking about trade edition books, plastic wrap can be damaging because the books need to breathe. Mylar covers are good to protect the dust jacket but not the pages. If you can find or make slipcases for them, that works best.

Some books will start to yellow with age just due to the quality of paper used. Not all books are printed with acid free paper.

Thanks for the detailed response, becca69. I was referring to the Meisha/Sub versions. I wasn't sure the slipcases would be enough as I've read that air plays a part in yellowing the pages regardless of paper quality.

It does not. The SP books are printed on acid free paper. Yellowing comes from lignin in the wood pulp which breaks down into acid, which is yellow in color. Only inexpensive products are printed on paper that still contains lignin like newspapers.

Archived