Pictionary Game 33 - Finished, come see the many polar bears!

TitanCat

I'll read what y'all wrote above there in a second, just been catching up on the bolding (sadly I now have a job where I definitely can't look at any Pictionary while I'm there) and I thought I'd give you a points update:

Destiel - 12pts

The BlackBear - 17pts

Buckwheat - 21pts

Rocksniffer - 10pts

Pebble - 16pts

RhaenysB - 24pts

Helena - 34pts

Turinqui-Calima - 19pts

TL;DR - Helena is insanely ahead, second place is being closely fought.

There's a bonus drawing available to anyone who's completed this round or a substitute. Also, I'll start a second bonus thread if more than one person asks for it (or if anyone who's had the existing bonus thread wants to bonus again)

7 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

must say damn y'all had some cool sex ed...in the old catholic tradition in south louisiana...it was...well, less hands-on so to speak...

ex: best way not to get ..preggers...an aspirin between the knees...

Right there with you, with the Catholic school thing. Instead of sex ed, I got:

1) Condoms are evil, don't use them (they missed out telling people about the no sex before marriage thing until we had half the class pregnant, it was a bit embarrassing)

2) Graphic videos showing abortions, which made a bunch of people cry and a couple of people run out of the class and throw up

3) Class assignments of creating anti-abortion or anti-euthanasia posters.

It was pretty awful tbh. It's a wonder I'm as nice and normal as I am.

RE: long sentences... yeah, there were a couple of borderline ones this round, but they were such *nice* descriptions I passed them. I can try and be stricter if you like...

WINNING!

51 minutes ago, TitanCat said:

Right there with you, with the Catholic school thing. Instead of sex ed, I got:

1) Condoms are evil, don't use them (they missed out telling people about the no sex before marriage thing until we had half the class pregnant, it was a bit embarrassing)

2) Graphic videos showing abortions, which made a bunch of people cry and a couple of people run out of the class and throw up

3) Class assignments of creating anti-abortion or anti-euthanasia posters.

It was pretty awful tbh. It's a wonder I'm as nice and normal as I am.

RE: long sentences... yeah, there were a couple of borderline ones this round, but they were such *nice* descriptions I passed them. I can try and be stricter if you like...

:lol: at the bolder. Though our sex Ed classes weren't anymore effective. I was probably a novelty in not being pregnant. Yes, yes, my secondary school lived up to every stereotype of the chavvy North, thank you very much. Some girl was once caught drinking "Pepsi" which turned out to be vodka and coke during class.

Long sentences are always fun for me but I bow to the majority

No-one in my school year became pregnant while in school.  although I did leave at 16 so don't know about after that.

also I don't think anyone at my school while I was there got Pregnant,  apart from Mr Stevenson.   #Essexgirls  

Yes I did say Mr.    Mr Stevenson had not long been a teacher at our school and was beginning the process of a sex change, so we had to refer to him in the male form.    We never knew for sure that He was biologically female until the reason for his swelling stomach was revealed.  but there was a lot of romours and speculation.   Mr Stevenson assured us that he had not started his medical transformation when he because pregnant and is now delaying things until after the birth, but in the mean time will we please continue to use the Male terms.     It was all very confusing.   We never found out what happened, since not long after his bump was obvious he left and never returned.

I guess I went to an unusual school.

Concerning Sex Ed, I'm gonna be all Swedish and liberal and say that we had really great sex ed. They started us young, I think we were around 9 or 10 years old, with a female teacher taking a few of us girls to sit down and have a very earnest conversation. I still remember the graph she showed of what sex actually is, and my brain going 'ooooh, so that's what everyone's been talking about'. Also, one of the other girls told us her mom had an IUD, and she knew cause she overheard her talking on the phone. Kids know a lot early on!

I think we had some form of sex ed every year after that, and it was always very open and accepting and never judgmental. So, yey!

20 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

WINNING!

:lol: at the bolder. Though our sex Ed classes weren't anymore effective. I was probably a novelty in not being pregnant. Yes, yes, my secondary school lived up to every stereotype of the chavvy North, thank you very much. Some girl was once caught drinking "Pepsi" which turned out to be vodka and coke during class.

Long sentences are always fun for me but I bow to the majority

I'll be so amused if we went to the same school. I guess you've figured out where I went :P

3 hours ago, TitanCat said:

I'll be so amused if we went to the same school. I guess you've figured out where I went :P

I doubt we did, and no I haven't :P you forget I'm not actually from London 

7 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

We had a sex ed lesson at about 9/10, it was literally: this is a penis this is a vagina. Then nothing for the next four five years.

Kind of the same" though we got a bit of a talk about puberty too. They gave all of the girls a free tampon which was all fun and games until someone shoved theirs in the spout of the watermelon fountain

1 hour ago, Destiel's Child said:

I'm  not sure who Ed is or why he needs classes

Pretty sure Ed is the green one

11 minutes ago, TitanCat said:

YOU forget that I'm originally from Sunderland! :P 

So I did :P I thought Sophelia was the one from Sunderland - or are both of you?

I'm still non the wiser, lots of catholic schools...St. Anthony's? (For the record I didn't go to a Catholic school)

10 minutes ago, TitanCat's Cute Boyfriend said:

... You had a watermelon fountain? That's pretty exciting!

Hah! Well, that would have been cool. Auto correct is a much less exciting tale

1 minute ago, HelenaExMachina said:

So I did :P I thought Sophelia was the one from Sunderland - or are both of you?

I'm still non the wiser, lots of catholic schools...St. Anthony's? (For the record I didn't go to a Catholic school)

Hah! Well, that would have been cool. Auto correct is a much less exciting tale

I don't think I know Sophelia...

Haha, I feel like I shouldn't be confirming or denying at this point... :ph34r:

Disappointed by the watermelon. Though I was a bit surprised tbh.

3 hours ago, Turinqui-Calima said:

or this guy. All look like they could use some classes.

That picture doesn't quite show you how tall that fucker is, it's like Shaq but less fun and more murder.

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Pretty sure Ed is the green one

SMOKEBOMB!

2 hours ago, TitanCat said:

YOU forget that I'm originally from Sunderland! :P 

My dad is from Sunderland... good god the racism.

Archived