Pictionary Game 33 - Finished, come see the many polar bears!

TitanCat

Does anyone have any non-Pictionary ways of getting in touch with Rocksniffer? He was feeling a bit under the weather last week, and I've had no response about this round.

If I haven't heard from him by the end of the day, I'll see if one of the subs can take on his drawing this time round, so the game can continue.

1 hour ago, TitanCat said:

I'm now worrying that there's something about Sunderland that causes Pictionary.

All people who got away though.

1 hour ago, TitanCat said:

Does anyone have any non-Pictionary ways of getting in touch with Rocksniffer? He was feeling a bit under the weather last week, and I've had no response about this round.

If I haven't heard from him by the end of the day, I'll see if one of the subs can take on his drawing this time round, so the game can continue.

I did have his email at one point (with his all Cajun name,) but think I've lost it. Someone else may have it, and wasn't his niece at least briefly around here?

Pictures are out!

For anyone who's trying to beat Helena (good luck...) remember, bonus rounds are available, and extra points are available for creating things using unusual media (so get planning for the next draw round).

14 minutes ago, TitanCat said:

Pictures are out!

For anyone who's trying to beat Helena (good luck...) remember, bonus rounds are available, and extra points are available for creating things using unusual media (so get planning for the next draw round).

Unusual media? Please define. 

52 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

From the rules:

I want to incentivise creativity as well as just speed, so every round, there'll be a +5 point bonus for one picture that has been made using a non-traditional medium. This isn't for the best art (you really don't need to be good at drawing for this game), it's to encourage you to be a bit weird. You could use food. You could act it out and photograph it (may be hugely inappropriate for some chains). You could sculpt. But the usual pictures are also fantastic, so don't be put off by this. I'll only add these bonuses right at the end of the game, with the big reveal.

So generally, anything a bit different :)

17 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Goody! 

*waits by the inbox again*

I swear this is coincidence!

I imagine you standing by the inbox like this, being so anxious to pounce ...

17 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

You can try drawing with lipstick again, or lipgloss or what that was?

Archived