The Force Awakens by Bad Lip Reading

Ser Scot A Ellison

Bad Lip Reading are hit or miss, often in the same video like this one.

I actually find the dude's Star Wars stuff more inspiring for the amazing music videos he produces. Single-handed. His A New Hope tribute "Bushes of Love" was legitimately the best pop record released in 2016 in any medium (as their Walking Dead pop song "Carl Poppa" was for 2014). The Empire number "Not the Future" wasn't far off either.

Eager to see what he does for the prequels and the new movies.

ETA: Dude is also a legend for making Justin Bieber a legitimately great pop performer. Twice.

1 hour ago, Werthead said:

I actually find the dude's Star Wars stuff more inspiring for the amazing music videos he produces. Single-handed. His A New Hope tribute "Bushes of Love" was legitimately the best pop record released in 2016 in any medium (as their Walking Dead pop song "Carl Poppa" was for 2014). The Empire number "Not the Future" wasn't far off either.

I think Seagulls! (Stop It Now) might be favourite of the music videos.

1 hour ago, williamjm said:

I think Seagulls! (Stop It Now) might be favourite of the music videos.

I think it might be my favourite of all the music videos ever. It's as funny as it is catchy......pretty much weekly I'll have stuck in my head at some point "run, run, run and jump, I can be a backpack while you run..."

I swear if you added non-humorous lyrics and released it you'd have a hit. Get Ceelo Green to sing it or something.

Archived