What Is Left to Rule?

The seven kingdoms are still there. It is just that at least five are loyal to Jon now.

The North: Sansa (duh)

The Vale: Also Sansa 

The Islands: Yara, will support Jon because Theon and autonomy.

The Stormlands: Gendry/Arya, will support Jon.

The Rock: Tyrion, will support Jon

The Reach and Dorne are the only undecideds but I am pretty sure that Bron could easily hold the reach and be effective and Dorne was never defeated by a previous Targ.

Remember the last time a King committed an atrocity? That would be Stannis burning Shireen. His armies deserted and it is clear that the North and what is left of the golden company are going to be for Jon. 

Danny has one dragon and depleted ranks of unsullied and Dothraki. She has no political capital left. All her advisers have turned on her.

The obvious solution is to do what the Ironborn do and elect the high king. That would be Jon if he survives but I rather doubt he will because he only came back because the red god needed him and his purpose will be fulfilled as soon as Danny is dead.

So Drogon will head off home to Valyria until someone works out Gendry and his descendants could ride him.

On 5/13/2019 at 10:47 PM, Calaryion said:

She will probably execute Tyrion, remember his plea with the Tarley’s? “We’ve already lost one great house today, don’t let there be another”... I think he’s all but sealed his fate bringing an end to the Lannister house.

Well we know how fertile Jaime is :laugh:.... he did sleep with brienne, a pointless, brief, rushed relationship that the show didn't need to show us, might have a bittersweet ending for Brienne... 

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:36 PM, Kyll.Ing. said:

Where the heck is she getting all those troops? I could barely buy that she still had a lot of Unsullied and Dothraki left after the escapades last season (heck, how many ships did the Iron Fleet have to take them all across the sea in the first place?). It seems like the Unsullied were decimated at Casterly Rock, but then she still had thousands left to take north. In the Battle for Winterfell, we see the Dothraki wiped out and the Unsullied all falling in front of the trenches. And in the next episode, turns out 50% of them survived somehow. But those are still few, too few to take King's Landing, it seems.

The Unsullied go south on ships, planning to stop at Dragonstone. But Euron and his magic ballistae come out of nowhere and sink the fleet. We only see a handful of men making it to shore. Yet in the next episode, there are still thousands storming King's Landing. A city that soon after is lit indiscriminately on fire. The whole place is burning when Jon sounds the retreat, and the Unsullied and Dothraki are still charging into the burning parts. And now we're told once again that thousands upon thousands are still left? Do Unsullied and Dothraki respawn somehow?

The trailer for season 6 shows loads of Unsullied and Dothraki. They nearly all died yet are back in full force now, its pretty ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, chatty83 said:

The trailer for season 6 shows loads of Unsullied and Dothraki. They nearly all died yet are back in full force now, its pretty ridiculous.

I won’t be surprised even if I see all of kings landing reconstructed in the next episode. Also if the sky literally falls on their head...if Ned comes back from the dead and joins the ceremony, no, no, nothing surprises me anymore. Nothing, I am so prepared. 

Archived