20Q 2.0 Not much faster but definitely more furious

Jez Bell

On 1/26/2021 at 10:46 PM, Castellan said:

Clarification - can we assume it's from the asoif book series not tv not dunk & egg etc?

On 1/26/2021 at 11:56 PM, Annara Snow said:

Why would you assume that?

I guess I need to help you guys, so I'll just remind you of this exchange from a couple of days ago.

1. Uh... Human.... but that may not mean what you think it means. (This answer/question is pretty tricky.)
2. Not a live human. Not a corpse.
3. Not a named character.
4. Not a real person. (Although... closely connected to one.) Not a myth. Not a god.
5. Not a title.
6. A human body part
7. In Westeros
8. Body part of a named character
9. Not North of the Neck. (Not so far, anyway.)
10. Not Ned's bones. (I already said it was not a corpse.)
11. Belongs to a male character.
12. Currently not attached to the person
13. The body part has never been North of the Neck, even when attached to the person, at least as far as we're aware.
14. The character not alive at the end of ADWD, or at any time within the time frame of the 5 books.
15. I'd be surprised if it still exists within the timeframe of the five books, but it may, I don't know how much time it needs to decompose. In any case, this is extremely irrelevant. 
16. North of the waist

Hint: it is only ever notable by its absence.
And second hint - it is kind of connected to recent news.

17. Character not alive during Robert's Rebellion.

1 hour ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

I am not sure. It’s a named male character and Egg has been in the North.

Egg is a named male character, but the thing you're trying to guess is not Egg, or any character. I answered that it is "not a named character" because it's not a character. And later I answered that it was a "body part of a named character", which it is.

And I'm not aware that it has been in the North as of now. Although it's certainly possible, there was no mention of it as far as I remember.

7 minutes ago, Annara Snow said:

Egg is a named male character, but the thing you're trying to guess is not Egg, or any character. And I'm not aware that it has been in the North as of now.

I counted the She wolves of Winterfell as a done deal. It seems that I might be wrong.

That said I will make the wild guess and say Egg's hair.

Just now, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

I counted the She wolves of Winterfell as a done deal. It seems that I might be wrong.

That said I will make the wild guess and say Egg's hair.

Your "wild" guess is a correct guess, LOL.

It's Egg's hair.

Even when we get She-wolves of Winterfell, I'm pretty sure Egg's head will still be shaven. His hair hasn't been in the North, as far as I know. Maybe when he grows up and decides to go there.

12 minutes ago, Annara Snow said:

Your "wild" guess is a correct guess, LOL.

It's Egg's hair.

Even when we get She-wolves of Winterfell, I'm pretty sure Egg's head will still be shaven. His hair hasn't been in the North, as far as I know. Maybe when he grows up and decides to go there.

:cheers: 

I thought you were probably right, because hair is certainly mostly noticed by its absence.:cheers:

Is it an object? (I include body parts, attached or not, and corpses as objects. Also flora.)

Archived