2008 - Calander thread

Pebble thats Stubby

Hey guys. Thought since I have no life at the moment I could start thinking about this thing for real. Just thought it was time we started thinking about more serious things so that this thing will really happend.

I guess what we should start with is to decide how we are doing this. I just thought it'd be fun to have a TTTNE calendar and thought we'd do it through a service like this (for instance). However, there's been talk about designing and printing our selves. This would ofcourse be more fun, but at the same time it would be harder to make it happend. So how wuld this be done?

I guess question nr 2 is about money. I'd be willing to spend some money to get this but I aint rich. So any thoughts?

Discuss!

first, we'd need to find a US site...I bet they could do it at a better price as well...last I checked it was close to $2 per pound, and $28 is a bit high. How it was worked out would depend on how the company worked...if it would be better to buy in bulk, or the same if everyone ordered seprately...So sitght is the first thing...then a deadline for submitting photos based on turn around time at the site

The Staples looks good if we are gonna have 2 pics per month.

I've been looking around too. Seems like many sites give discounts for larger orders.

Kodak - costs less ($13.99 per calendar) if you order more than 25. Looks similar too Staples. Staples prices starts at $12.99 but I don't know what that will give or if they have volume discounts.

This site has discounts that ends April 3, so I don't know how good it will be after that.

I also like This site that seems to be the cheapest so far if we by in bulk.

That's why we love you Lany. :D

Thanks Lany. I was asking because I had been planning to wear something casual (with partial nudity :blush:) and was surprised by the costume talk.

Any of the above links look good such as the staples and what not,

I am wondering if we could set-up a TTTNE photobucket account, give password to all participants .Each person would then be able to upload their own picture, maybe someone with photoshop would be willing to pair up pics for those who are paired and can't together. Then all the pics will be in one place and we can individually order the calendar on-line.

Just a thought...

• 2 weeks later...
Vhagar

We want you to join us please post here

You are so wonderful. I'm so flattered.

Pictures? Yipe! I haven't taken a good picture this millennia. Have no costume....Will have to think on this...

Does anyone not have a partner? I'm not picky on months...

TTTNE Calander

January - Faceless Dude

February - 14th Dragon + Vhagar

March - beniowa + Kiddy

April - Colder Hands

May - The Mountain Goat + Banafsheh

June - Ghost Companion + Idol Worship

July - Dornish Prince

August - Joanna Nox + Dracarys

September - Ser Lany Cassandra + Quoth

October - Master Baiter

November - Space Bandito

December - The Pebble that Hides + DJDonegal

Turinqui-Calima - I gave my month to Joanna Nox so I'm monthless.

My Lady Ashalind - Needs to choose a month

Also, MLA, did you say Ria would do a month? Then she needs to choose a month.

Anyone who wants to change, just tell me.

Archived