May - The Mountain Goat + Banafsheh

June - Ghost Companion + Idol Worship

July - Dornish Prince + Turinqui-Calima

August - Joanna Nox + Dracarys

September - Ser Lany Cassandra + Quoth

October - Master Baiter + My Lady Ashalind

November - Space Bandito + Blue rose of the North

December - The Pebble that Hides + DJDonegal

ok, of all the pics that have been uploaded, only those in purple are of a high enough quality to work in the calendar.

they need to be 200ppi to not look all pixilated(?)/blury when put into the calendar

ok, of all the pics that have been uploaded, only those in purple are of a high enough quality to work in the calendar.

they need to be 200ppi to not look all pixilated(?)/blury when put into the calendar

Wouldn't a pixel by pixel count be a better indicator of the necessary resolution?

I mean, if you use a 3 inch by 2 inch image at 200 dpi, it is still only 600 x 400 pixels, which would look grainy when magnified to calendar size.

I still haven't managed to find someone to take a picture of me. Saturday morning I bought a whole bunch of flowers to use as my props, and was hoping that my housekeeper, who usually comes on either Saturday or Sunday afternoon, could take the picture. But she didn't show up. (Sometimes she comes on Monday instead. I am flexible and let her fit the cleaning around the rest of her schedule.)

What are the dimensions of the calendar? I am trying to figure out what aspect ratio would work best.

Wouldn't a pixel by pixel count be a better indicator of the necessary resolution?

I mean, if you use a 3 inch by 2 inch image at 200 dpi, it is still only 600 x 400 pixels, which would look grainy when magnified to calendar size.

I still haven't managed to find someone to take a picture of me. Saturday morning I bought a whole bunch of flowers to use as my props, and was hoping that my housekeeper, who usually comes on either Saturday or Sunday afternoon, could take the picture. But she didn't show up. (Sometimes she comes on Monday instead. I am flexible and let her fit the cleaning around the rest of her schedule.)

What are the dimensions of the calendar? I am trying to figure out what aspect ratio would work best.

ro fweneruiyerqreodqwio-ib eirupwe dwp qwoeriweui hjerheueriowri weriquei

all I know is when I uploaded them, they said poor quality and when I tried them in the calendar they got blury. They recomment 200ppi...I do not even know what that stands for.

the calendar pages are 8x11 and there are two options for dividing the space, side by side or upper left/lower right.

Archived