Tully Madness

Sydney Mae

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 8:47 AM, Sydney Mae said:

The Tully sisters went mad.  Catelyn Tully-Stark and Lysa Tully-Arryn were showing signs of madness and emotional fragility.  Lysa had it from her youth to her death.  Catelyn lost it at the wedding.  She cut Aegon Frey's throat and killed him.  Catelyn went mad that minute.  There is insanity in the Tully blood.  Robb, Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Rickon are half Tully.  Cat's brood inherited the gene predisposing them to insanity.  I know stress can trigger the disease.   

Robb was just a spoiled, entitled brat of a boy who should have never been a leader but he was otherwise normal.  Sansa is quite a lot like her Aunt Lysa and they are both Petyr's accomplice.  Arya has been driven crazy by repeated trauma.  Bran and Rickon are the unknowns in so far as their mental stability.  

On 1/15/2023 at 7:47 PM, Sydney Mae said:

The Tully sisters went mad.  Catelyn Tully-Stark and Lysa Tully-Arryn were showing signs of madness and emotional fragility.  Lysa had it from her youth to her death.  Catelyn lost it at the wedding.  She cut Aegon Frey's throat and killed him.  Catelyn went mad that minute.  There is insanity in the Tully blood.  Robb, Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Rickon are half Tully.  Cat's brood inherited the gene predisposing them to insanity.  I know stress can trigger the disease.   

Eh, no.  If you read the first few chapters of Game of Thrones....Cat is the only one who senses the danger.  She identifies the sign.....the dead direwolf, killed by a stag.  She screws it all up after that, sure....although I don't think it could have gone any other way.  But she identified the sign...Ned did not.

Her sister is crazy tho, full stop.