Primordial Musings and Noob In An Elevator

Stego

Once, many decades ago, I woke up in a bathtub after a wild night at the sleazycon party. But that is a story for another time.

This isn't the first time I've heard of a good con story involving fun in a bathtub. But, for some reason, no one ever actually finishes these stories. *pouts* :P

It all happened so quickly.

One moment I'm discussing the nuances and intricacies of the New England Patriots salary-cap decisions with McCloskey and George.

The next I'm eavesdropping on some riveting anilingus banter while I spot McCloskey passed out with "I never met a man I didn't like" tattoed to his neck.

Before you know it, I'm reluctantly pressing the button that says "16" and privately hoping that my fellow n00b will be alright up there...

Soon, my drunken troubled mind was set as ease - for I noticed McCloskey was back resting peacefully in his regular spot before I could even guzzle down my vodka/cranberry.

This isn't the first time I've heard of a good con story involving fun in a bathtub. But, for some reason, no one ever actually finishes these stories. *pouts* :P

Ask Parris to tell you the story about the bathtub full of jello sometime. :)

The next I'm eavesdropping on some riveting anilingus banter while I spot McCloskey passed out with "I never met a man I didn't like" tattoed to his neck.

I don't know that one really eavesdrops on Primordial Man. It's more like getting the eaves thrown at you. Good to meet you! Glad you finally made it up from RI and hopefully we'll see you at more of these events.

Holy shit, that's the guy that asked if I was drunk enough to show him my tits!!! I talked to him for what felt like the ENTIRE FUCKING NIGHT.

Mr. X, as sweet as you are, you must have a grudge against me for not running defense on me. Shit, you make Zollo look aggressive. :P

Last time I help you out. :P

Ask Parris to tell you the story about the bathtub full of jello sometime. :)

That's the other story I was talking about! But no one ever tells the whole story, darn it! *pouts again*

Green Armadillo--It's a shame you missed this year's party. Maybe next year? (BTW, the mind boggles at the idea of PM and the cat dominatrix in the same room! *shudder*)

Archived